Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

I do like them, love there tight little bods and think they're sexy as fuck. I even love their teasing, But their epic nudity has dried up. Where are the fantastic views of a few weeks ago...

I think only 1 person abused them. I haven't seen him on here for a while...::)

42 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I am 100% confident that Lola and Belle would give sexy naked dance shows together.

and that would be interesting for almost a full minute.... but not quite ::)  that brings the value of the entire RLC experience upto $0.52 from $0.50 per month

9 minutes ago, hampelo said:

and that would be interesting for almost a full minute.... but not quite ::)  that brings the value of the entire RLC experience upto $0.52 from $0.50 per month

Different people want different things from RLC. For me personally I have no interest in watching girls dance, but I would happily pay the monthly fee just to watch Irma flash the occasional smile. 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Different people want different things from RLC. For me personally I have no interest in watching girls dance, but I would happily pay the monthly fee just to watch Irma flash the occasional smile. 

I'm really going to have to take you up on that. During I think the Jess and Irma oral we had tits on pussy and I am pretty sure you got quite excited, well that's the kind of thing that happened with the Lola, Becca, Belle sexy dances. I am pretty sure it happened on a few occasions but Becca definitely rubbed Belle's pussy with her nipples and you raved (OK maybe exaggerating but gave it a damn good review) when Irma and Stella were twerking away over the sofa and at least one of them had panties so it seems you do like the sexy dancing if it's Irma.