Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

I kind of knew that

yhea when nicole was at b2 last time she talked a lot with michelle and was kinda instersted in her bedroom ( that was her plan to be in b2 since the begging ^^') let's just hope that rlc will still cast a new girl ^^

More from Yury:

Michelle leaves January 18. Danaya asked The emperor to move into the room Michelle. But The emperor refused her. The room Michel moved Nicole and her friend - a new girl. 
Danaya wrote to The emperor a message and crying.  Heating in the B2 works only in Michelle's room. Carol says that it is very cold in the other rooms. Danaya strongly freezes.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

More from Yury:

Michelle leaves January 18. Danaya asked The emperor to move into the room Michelle. But The emperor refused her. The room Michel moved Nicole and her friend - a new girl. 
Danaya wrote to The emperor a message and crying.  Heating in the B2 works only in Michelle's room. Carol says that it is very cold in the other rooms. Danaya strongly freezes.

Ho that's how nicole's got to b2 she invited her friend and so she "had" to have a big room xD nicely play nicole. And for the heating i can't understand how it has not been fixed yet :X 

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

More from Yury:

thank you noldus and yury  I wish they would fix the heat in Dayana room

Edited by mikeusa
p.s.
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

More from Yury:

The room Michel moved Nicole and her friend - a new girl. 

Karol said that Nicole showed her a photo of the girl. Karol says that she is a very interesting (beautiful).

• Upvote 1