Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Did anyone see the girls come home yesterday? Were they okay? I only caught them when they were already home and in their rooms. It looked like maybe Karol was crying. She sat on the foot of the bed with her feet up and her head in her knees for a long time. I looked away for a while and then she was in her bed under the covers so I didn't get a good look.

9 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Did anyone see the girls come home yesterday? Were they okay? I only caught them when they were already home and in their rooms. It looked like maybe Karol was crying. She sat on the foot of the bed with her feet up and her head in her knees for a long time. I looked away for a while and then she was in her bed under the covers so I didn't get a good look.

Yes I did.
Michelle was drunk and went strait two here room
She came out again for some food and when she was back in bed, missed it and fell on the floor. She got into bed and fell asleep soon after.

Danaya and Karol sat on the sofa for a while and chatted. Karol went to her room
Do not think she was crying but looked at her phone. Think both D and K was a bit tipsy,
Danaya then went to bed  

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Yes I did.
Michelle was drunk and went strait two here room
She came out again for some food and when she was back in bed, missed it and fell on the floor. She got into bed and fell asleep soon after.

Danaya and Karol sat on the sofa for a while and chatted. Karol went to her room
Do not think she was crying but looked at his phone. Think both D and K was a bit tipsy,
Danaya then went to bed  

Thank you. I'd hate to see any of them sad enough to cry after a party (or at any time really).

il y a 3 minutes, isidore57 a dit :

Vous êtes sur Karol Que ne va pas sur les lieux de CAM ?? On dirait Qu'elle joue avec son fils ordi temps de enmême Que Son portable 

tu pense quelle regarde un site de cam ou alors quelle est inscrite sur un site?