Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

53 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Karol just simply emcompasses pure sensuality and sexuality, she has been a great addition to the apartment. This young lady has what it take to be a

... as long there is no competition (danyana and michelle are  in some kind of persistent vegetative state). ... ultimately, there was nothing to see ... again ... :biggrin:

BTW, the list of girls with compulsive left-hand rotation of her head while in action is increasing. It all started with Zoya, but is going around fast. Is this a new unknown disease or plain face hidding? An endless mystery. .. ::)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

eso fue después de que les envié un video de la forma en que las niñas están poniendo las toallas y cómo Michelle utiliza almohadas o lo que sea para bloquear la vista de levas

It would be nice to hear from you, as many have tried to say things that could be improved, and to this day, they have always made a deaf ear.

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Karol simplemente emcompasses pura sensualidad y la sexualidad, ella ha sido una gran adición a la vivienda. Esta joven tiene lo que se necesita para ser un

resultado de la imagen de Estrella brillante

Do not you hear those same words of other girls, that in the end is nothing?
I say it because they are in the houses 12 weeks ... she takes almost two or we are in her third week ... when to uncover the jar of essences?
Are we waiting for Michelle's replacement? (It's a little mockery)
I know girls are the way they are, but because RLC, does this selection of girls? Why does it seem that it puts in contact to girls who do not seem compatible (and less compatible with the houses?)

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

rlc say in email that they are looking into that but it takes time

Hey, bud, you sent RLC, an Email, of the problem, and RLC, did not BAN you or was it a snapshot, curious? I was going to do the same, but it seems you beat me to it. Thank you. :smile: