Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

On 1/3/2017 at 3:27 PM, Noldus said:

Danaya have started her attack plan on Karol 

I know you're being a little sly here, but I must say that Danaya & Karol together are one of the best things that's happened to RLC in a LONG time!!   Those two girls are simply a JOY to watch!!   They care about each other and enjoy each others company.......RLC needs more of them and less of the SHI@ that went on in B1 from what I read!!!

• Upvote 3

Just now, Noldus said:

anything happen last night here?
when did Nicole and Jes left?

they left around 2:30  

nothing much happened in the apartment.

Michelle went to bed early. then Karol and Danaya were in Danaya room doing some titti gran and jokes. 
Nicole and Jes were alone with the guy for sme time watching tv 
after 2:30 Nicole and Jes left
Danaya took a bath everyone into bed  

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, meran said:

Michelle went to bed early. then Karol and Danaya were in Danaya room doing some titti gran and jokes. 

yawn (you are watching nothing)

Now it's probably no more webcam show for Michelle in a while in B2. Then her friend seems to enjoy great good there, to be ecstatic praise with all these lovely ladies 24/7. So not he will leave this lovely paradise in a hurry not. Michelle. You must take your computer to B1 and make a sensual beauties webcam show with Jessica instead. Have you all inside B2 a nice day. ✨?????

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, meran said:

thanks

What was odd to me tonight in this apartment was Nora, Irma and Jessica came and talked with all the other people in B2 for a while. Then at midnight Nicole showed up with her boyfriend who only stayed a few moments and left. Shortly after Nicole arrived Nora and Irma left to return to B1 leaving just Jessica and Nicole.

Later around 1:30 Nicole went over to the loveseat where the guy was sitting and put herself down on it and then put his legs over hers. A few times Nicole would grab his upper thigh to direct him to the TV. I couldn't figure out if she was hot for him, but found it strange she would have her boyfriend drop her off at a party and not invite him.

Nicole was too friendly to this guy for my tastes. Jessica stayed on the other couch no where near him. Anyway, as has been said Jessica and Nicole left at 0230. I think Karol told them they were going to lock up the apartment and thus the girls left.

• Upvote 1

if you watch whrn michelle is around the apt theres no fun happening with the other girls last night was so boring till d and k got up and went to danayas room and put on alittle show that rlc told them to do to keep viewers watching