Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Another one with a brain!!

I felt the same way and I always like the shit out of her, but when I watched her this time until my sub ran out, I decided not to spend anymore money on the RLC bullshit shows they do!

Hi Harley. Thanks for all your consructive comments. You've obviously signed up for Premium and Replay or someone's PMing all the action to you because you know everything that's going on. I just might be here for the teasing aspect. We are all turned on by different things here. I've done plenty with my life, thankyou very much, and seen plenty of pussy and if that's what floats my boat on RLC, I'd follow most the couples on here but I don't.

Karol's the biggest and best tease on here, possibly ever,  as long as I've been watching.! I know you like her, as you posted the other day. She knows what she's doing and she's giving us a little bit more everyday. That's for me is the draw. Of course she has the advantage of being gorgeous and sexy with a fabulous body. I think she'll drop her defences soon, I wasn't sure before but am now after last night.

And I also know you have a soft spot (or is it hard spot) for Heidi. You might be right, she may have had 'sex' with girls before, but it was hardly being seduced by another women. They were both off the planet for horniness, Heidi was like a girl posessed, and I'm talking about after her 'friend' Flipper had left. 

There's a bit of a pattern here mate. I would say these 2 girls are your favourites on here, or shall I say, the one's you like the most. Heid's show will go down in RLC history as one of the most epic, and Karol, for just her sheer sexiness, and yes, her snsual teasing, is flavour of the month.

You can't see either of them now Harley. Not a touch of jealousy and sour grapes going on here......I'm sure you'll say not.:blush:

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hi Harley. Thanks for all your consructive comments. You've obviously signed up for Premium and Replay or someone's PMing all the action to you because you know everything that's going on. I just might be here for the teasing aspect. We are all turned on by different things here. I've done plenty with my life, thankyou very much, and seen plenty of pussy and if that's what floats my boat on RLC, I'd follow most the couples on here but I don't.

Karol's the biggest and best tease on here, possibly ever,  as long as I've been watching.! I know you like her, as you posted the other day. She knows what she's doing and she's giving us a little bit more everyday. That's for me is the draw. Of course she has the advantage of being gorgeous and sexy with a fabulous body. I think she'll drop her defences soon, I wasn't sure before but am now after last night.

And I also know you have a soft spot (or is it hard spot) for Heidi. You might be right, she may have had 'sex' with girls before, but it was hardly being seduced by another women. They were both off the planet for horniness, Heidi was like a girl posessed, and I'm talking about after her 'friend' Flipper had left. 

There's a bit of a pattern here mate. I would say these 2 girls are your favourites on here, or shall I say, the one's you like the most. Heid's show will go down in RLC history as one of the most epic, and Karol, for just her sheer sexiness, and yes, her snsual teasing, is flavour of the month.

You can't see either of them now Harley. Not a touch of jealousy and sour grapes going on here......I'm sure you'll say not.:blush:

No sir, no longer am I a premium or any other kind of member of RLC.  I just got through watching the Barca apartments and K&K's apartment for the last 5 months, not to mention I have been on RLC damn near since the very beginning (probably even when you were shitting yellow LOL).  With the Noldus time lines, it's pretty easy to figure out their patterns, but you are going to believe what you want to!!  I know how they operate and I know how they make sure they show you just what they want to show you.   They know every camera angle of every single camera in their respective apartments.  I can read and I can picture everything going on and I don't have to see something happening to understand how it is.

Yes, Karol is a big tease and quite frankly has very much surprised me by being as such.  I have to admit that when I first seen her and all her body art (if that's what you want to call it), I would have expected her to be more open and not quite the tease she has turned out to be.  As they say though......looks can be deceiving!

I haven't seen Heidi and flipper's lovemaking session and probably never will.  I will not subscribe to the replay option because I think it is poorly done from what I hear about it, not easy to navigate, too many watermarks, and the cost is ridiculous and should be included with the premium membership for NO additional cost.  So, unless somebody sends me the Heidi/Flipper session, I will not see it and I'm OK with that.  I've seen it live and in person several times in my life and I believe that is what hooked me to watching beautiful women have sex with each other!   The thing and point about the seduction I was trying to make is from what I read about the night it happened.  You, nor I will ever know if there was any seduction before they got back to the apartment but from the sound of it to me......there was.  From the time they arrived at the apartment, it was said that they were pretty much getting it on.  I don't know about you, but to me that sounds like the desire to have each other was building for quite some time before they got back to the apartment.......sounds like either some kind of stimulate, or pure seduction to me.

I can tell you that I liked Heidi but she would not make it into my top 5 girls on RLC.  I agree that the show of Heidi & Flipper will be one of the best of RLC from the sound of it.

No sir, I seen enough of them while I was a member.  Danaya was and still is one of my favorites, I miss seeing her and will miss it more as time goes by,  but I'm done with RLC so to say I'm jealous or I have sour grapes about it.......not hardly!   I have enough memories of the girls that I liked in all my years of RLC to last me for the rest of my life!   Now it is time for me to move on from spending my fair share of time behind a computer screen watching them.   So, enjoy yourself and I hope you get out of it what you are seeking!!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No sir, no longer am I a premium or any other kind of member of RLC.  I just got through watching the Barca apartments and K&K's apartment for the last 5 months, not to mention I have been on RLC damn near since the very beginning (probably even when you were shitting yellow LOL).  With the Noldus time lines, it's pretty easy to figure out their patterns, but you are going to believe what you want to!!  I know how they operate and I know how they make sure they show you just what they want to show you.   They know every camera angle of every single camera in their respective apartments.  I can read and I can picture everything going on and I don't have to see something happening to understand how it is.

Yes, Karol is a big tease and quite frankly has very much surprised me by being as such.  I have to admit that when I first seen her and all her body art (if that's what you want to call it), I would have expected her to be more open and not quite the tease she has turned out to be.  As they say though......looks can be deceiving!

I haven't seen Heidi and flipper's lovemaking session and probably never will.  I will not subscribe to the replay option because I think it is poorly done from what I hear about it, not easy to navigate, too many watermarks, and the cost is ridiculous and should be included with the premium membership for NO additional cost.  So, unless somebody sends me the Heidi/Flipper session, I will not see it and I'm OK with that.  I've seen it live and in person several times in my life and I believe that is what hooked me to watching beautiful women have sex with each other!   The thing and point about the seduction I was trying to make is from what I read about the night it happened.  You, nor I will ever know if there was any seduction before they got back to the apartment but from the sound of it to me......there was.  From the time they arrived at the apartment, it was said that they were pretty much getting it on.  I don't know about you, but to me that sounds like the desire to have each other was building for quite some time before they got back to the apartment.......sounds like either some kind of stimulate, or pure seduction to me.

I can tell you that I liked Heidi but she would not make it into my top 5 girls on RLC.  I agree that the show of Heidi & Flipper will be one of the best of RLC from the sound of it.

No sir, I seen enough of them while I was a member.  Danaya was and still is one of my favorites, I miss seeing her and will miss it more as time goes by,  but I'm done with RLC so to say I'm jealous or I have sour grapes about it.......not hardly!   I have enough memories of the girls that I liked in all my years of RLC to last me for the rest of my life!   Now it is time for me to move on from spending my fair share of time behind a computer screen watching them.   So, enjoy yourself and I hope you get out of it what you are seeking!!

Hey Harley, I reckon we're OK. I'm sure you even liked 1 of my posts once, and not many can say that! :biggrin:

When I read the board this morning when I got up you were having a few digs so I thought I'd defend myself a bit.

The main attraction of RLC for me is, apart from the gorgeous girls,the unexpected. I try not to think outside the box too much, and just enjoy what I see and for what it is. In that respect I'm a bit naive but that's the way I like it. So staged events, what the girls doing outside the apartment, whose giving insructions to the girls and whose pulling the string aren't the 1st thing that come to mind for me. I'm not really naive or stupid, but I'd rather all that stuff take a back seat and I try to block it out to a large extent

Karol is a tease, and brilliant at it to. That's the attraction for me, as well as the fact that she's stunning and as sexy as fuck. Honestly I don't know if she'll ever satisfy us all fully but I love the way she's cranking it up day after day. So that may be the element of surprise, the unexpected, which I want when she loses all her inhibitions. Heidi's fantastic night was a huge suprise, to state the obvious, as was Jess's long naked workout in the LR and even her amazing extended pussy shots last night. All these, for me were, or hopefully will be, as in Karol's case, unexpected, and that's the beauty of RLC for me, and I enjoy chatting and having a laugh on this forum about th events, Many on here, including me, are expecting Karol to let herself really go, but will she really?....we'll have to enjoy the wait, and it may happen unexpectedly...

I know Leora's gonna bate every other day, I know there's a good chance Masha's gonna bate in the tub, or get her brains fucked out every day, I'm even expectin more swinging when they have guests staying over, or Nelly's gonna be bent over the back of the sofa.  I'm not knocking it, and it's exciting for many on here but it's not what attracts me. These events are expected to happen.

As I've said before, we're all here for different reasons and see things differently. I try and remain chilled (unless someone has a go at my girl...:angry:) and enjoy it, and hopefully get a long with all you guys on here cos it beats Facebook...:cool:

Yes I'm enjoying it Harley

You stay well...:biggrin:

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey Harley, I reckon we're OK. I'm sure you even liked 1 of my posts once, and not many can say that! :biggrin:

When I read the board this morning when I got up you were having a few digs so I thought I'd defend myself a bit.

The main attraction of RLC for me is, apart from the gorgeous girls,the unexpected. I try not to think outside the box too much, and just enjoy what I see and for what it is. In that respect I'm a bit naive but that's the way I like it. So staged events, what the girls doing outside the apartment, whose giving insructions to the girls and whose pulling the string aren't the 1st thing that come to mind for me. I'm not really naive or stupid, but I'd rather all that stuff take a back seat and I try to block it out to a large extent

Karol is a tease, and brilliant at it to. That's the attraction for me, as well as the fact that she's stunning and as sexy as fuck. Honestly I don't know if she'll ever satisfy us all fully but I love the way she's cranking it up day after day. So that may be the element of surprise, the unexpected, which I want when she loses all her inhibitions. Heidi's fantastic night was a huge suprise, to state the obvious, as was Jess's long naked workout in the LR and even her amazing extended pussy shots last night. All these, for me were, or hopefully will be, as in Karol's case, unexpected, and that's the beauty of RLC for me, and I enjoy chatting and having a laugh on this forum about th events, Many on here, including me, are expecting Karol to let herself really go, but will she really?....we'll have to enjoy the wait, and it may happen unexpectedly...

I know Leora's gonna bate every other day, I know there's a good chance Masha's gonna bate in the tub, or get her brains fucked out every day, I'm even expectin more swinging when they have guests staying over, or Nelly's gonna be bent over the back of the sofa.  I'm not knocking it, and it's exciting for many on here but it's not what attracts me. These events are expected to happen.

As I've said before, we're all here for different reasons and see things differently. I try and remain chilled (unless someone has a go at my girl...:angry:) and enjoy it, and hopefully get a long with all you guys on here cos it beats Facebook...:cool:

Yes I'm enjoying it Harley

You stay well...:biggrin:

You hit the nail on the head Naga. It is the unexpected not what we know is going to happen all the time. Have a good day mate.

• Upvote 3