Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey Harley, I reckon we're OK. I'm sure you even liked 1 of my posts once, and not many can say that! :biggrin:

When I read the board this morning when I got up you were having a few digs so I thought I'd defend myself a bit.

The main attraction of RLC for me is, apart from the gorgeous girls,the unexpected. I try not to think outside the box too much, and just enjoy what I see and for what it is. In that respect I'm a bit naive but that's the way I like it. So staged events, what the girls doing outside the apartment, whose giving insructions to the girls and whose pulling the string aren't the 1st thing that come to mind for me. I'm not really naive or stupid, but I'd rather all that stuff take a back seat and I try to block it out to a large extent

Karol is a tease, and brilliant at it to. That's the attraction for me, as well as the fact that she's stunning and as sexy as fuck. Honestly I don't know if she'll ever satisfy us all fully but I love the way she's cranking it up day after day. So that may be the element of surprise, the unexpected, which I want when she loses all her inhibitions. Heidi's fantastic night was a huge suprise, to state the obvious, as was Jess's long naked workout in the LR and even her amazing extended pussy shots last night. All these, for me were, or hopefully will be, as in Karol's case, unexpected, and that's the beauty of RLC for me, and I enjoy chatting and having a laugh on this forum about th events, Many on here, including me, are expecting Karol to let herself really go, but will she really?....we'll have to enjoy the wait, and it may happen unexpectedly...

I know Leora's gonna bate every other day, I know there's a good chance Masha's gonna bate in the tub, or get her brains fucked out every day, I'm even expectin more swinging when they have guests staying over, or Nelly's gonna be bent over the back of the sofa.  I'm not knocking it, and it's exciting for many on here but it's not what attracts me. These events are expected to happen.

As I've said before, we're all here for different reasons and see things differently. I try and remain chilled (unless someone has a go at my girl...:angry:) and enjoy it, and hopefully get a long with all you guys on here cos it beats Facebook...:cool:

Yes I'm enjoying it Harley

You stay well...:biggrin:

I agree that it is the unexpected that makes the site intriguing.  I understand why you watch it and what you are looking to get out of it.   I've missed some good times because I couldn't watch it as much as others, due to doctors appointments and trying to take care of myself.   I missed the long naked workout by Jess,  the Barca2 orgy as people call it,  the night the girls piled into Lola's bed and got Caro off,  I've missed a lot in the last 5 months that I will never see.  However I've seen a lot over the years to know what it is you get out of it.  I'm to a point now though that I'm tired of wondering what I might miss and with the way RLC is now going, it's just not that fun for me anymore.  The posts I made last night were more at poking fun than anything else.......I hope you know that!!   I like a lot of your posts as long as you don't get carried away about "your girl" lol.

Glad your enjoying it Naga!!

HFB

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Danaya is still upset about something-still crying a little in bathroom-but she can be emotional at times as history has shown

Sometimes her emotions are all over the place, I hate to see the girls upset. Unfortunately this is real life, as with Jess the other day, but it's not easy for me to watch...:sad:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry.....I can't promise you that!!

yes you can Harley- you have done it before HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:biggrin::biggrin: