Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Can anyone believe where that towel is!! :angry:

What towel???

6 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

No way has Karol placed that towel strategically its like you say bad cam placement.

Never mind Naga......I got my answer.   Of course it was placed there on purpose!!  If not, you would not even be able to see it!!!

6 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Okay Estelle, Nicole is away probably for quite a while, you have that big bed for you alone *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* :biggrin:

It's sad that she invites her friend to come and then leave her by herself.   Is this the first time she has done this?

8 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok guys, I'm off to bed now that my girls out and the lovely sexy Karol is zzzzzzzzzzzz

Goodnight all,,,:sleepy:

And Harley, you're bound to join the forum in the middle of the night when nobody's here, I hope your docs appointment went ok...:biggrin:

Right again Naga....I'm here before going to sleep to catch up so I don't have 50+ pages to read tomorrow lol.   Doctors appointment went about the same and it will probably be about the same until I'm 6' under!   Thanks for the concern!!

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's sad that she invites her friend to come and then leave her by herself.   Is this the first time she has done this?

No it is not the first time, but the others have been during the day and evening. This time Nicole is out fucking her most recent public boyfriend. Different from Miguel. And this is the first time she is staying out all night with him. She arranged this meeting in a conversation translated for us. One wild girl who fucks bareback.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

No it is not the first time, but the others have been during the day and evening. This time Nicole is out fucking her most recent public boyfriend. Different from Miguel. And this is the first time she is staying out all night with him. She arranged this meeting in a conversation translated for us. One wild girl who fucks bareback.

Are you saying Nicole is fucking someone different from the guy she normally has sex with in the house? Do you have any proof of this? 

58 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Really..when did she say this ?