Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Looks like my gorgeous girl has found a bloke with his own pad, no doubt that's what she was looking for, so I'll see even less of her now...:cry:

I might have to start looking for another girl.....

Oh wait a minute, isn't there someone. gorgeous and sexy at the top of the hall?....:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Good morning companions ... after a bad night, let's hope this day gets better ...
If it is true that RLC, read our forum, I think they must be Martians ... because they do not see what we see, nor understand our criticisms ...
That a girl spends the night away from home (normal ... they are to do whatever they want ... knowing that that girl has given so many problems in the house and with her companions)
That there are clearly two groups of girls in the house, and that the relationship between them is no more than mere formality ... (of course, everyone can not get along ... this is like falling into a well, and Think it is positive)
That a girl who was already in the house, and finished her time quite bad mood, now come back, and continue with the same problems ... (they will not see the stone on the road, even if this stone is higher That the "Burj Khalifa" highest building in the world "
That the taunts on the part of the girls are continued ... (seems a contest to see who can make it fatter)
Mean bad that like half of the "angeles of RLC", they do not read to me, I do not think that will not leave many rashes in them.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, vortios said:

Good morning companions ... after a bad night, let's hope this day gets better ...
If it is true that RLC, read our forum, I think they must be Martians ... because they do not see what we see, nor understand our criticisms ...
That a girl spends the night away from home (normal ... they are to do whatever they want ... knowing that that girl has given so many problems in the house and with her companions)
That there are clearly two groups of girls in the house, and that the relationship between them is no more than mere formality ... (of course, everyone can not get along ... this is like falling into a well, and Think it is positive)
That a girl who was already in the house, and finished her time quite bad mood, now come back, and continue with the same problems ... (they will not see the stone on the road, even if this stone is higher That the "Burj Khalifa" highest building in the world "
That the taunts on the part of the girls are continued ... (seems a contest to see who can make it fatter)
Mean bad that like half of the "angeles of RLC", they do not read to me, I do not think that will not leave many rashes in them.

RLC checks in once in a while I believe. In does not matter to them, the girls cannot do anything wrong and the do not listen to our suggestions.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Are you saying Nicole is fucking someone different from the guy she normally has sex with in the house? Do you have any proof of this? 

I have not seen this new guy stick his dick in her, but he came over the night before, they fixed a meal together, they were touching each other throughout the night and the he left the apartment. They had a familiarization with each other that was not casual like a first date. We also know her pattern is to bring the guy back to the apartment and fuck his brains out. The last two guys she had their clothes off and in the shower before i could even start my video. Last night she was partying with the other girls and then went to the bathroom and according to Spanish translations she told this guy she wanted him to pick her up and she would spend the night with him.

I just got on today, but I haven't seen that she is even home yet. She left at midnight. It is now 1530.

• Upvote 4