Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

You saw it differently than I did. I agree there was some exchange but this girl is far more demanding for her satisfaction than just playing around like they did under the covers. If she wanted to fuck I think she would require a lot more than what they were doing. In my opinion Michelle is not the kind of girl to settle for a little petting. And frankly any touching she did would only give me more of a hard on.

That's how I saw it too Pied....

2 hours ago, Teddy 1 said:

wake up guys! we've been fed a bunch of Bull... This guy is certainly not a friend of her husband/boyfriend but an employee. Remember that this is a business and we are told what they want us to know so translations really don't really mean a damned thing. If you have replay then watch that pathetic scene at B2 last night. It was more interesting watching & studying the goings on than any nudity or lack thereof. I realize that this is just entertainment but that was bad entertainment.

There's no way he's an employee, IMO. At B1 he behaved too much like an excited child, shoving his camera phone places it had no right to be and manhandling the girls in an improper way. No RLC plant would behave like he did

• Upvote 4

The whole thing with Michelle and this guy has had me glued and painstakingly pouring over replays to catch the slightest indiscretion. Love me some scandal. 

If you had the patience to stake it out it was obvious there was at the very least a lot of dry humping and groping going on under those sheets for quite some time 2 nights ago. Was pretty subtle, at least plausibly deniable for them I guess ?. 

I'm kind of baffled by the whole situation. If he is a friend of her husband then there has to be more to the story. With all the flirting and teasing she done as well either Mich is an an open or at least loose relationship or they have some reason to believe he is not viewing the cams. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Benfold said:

There's no way he's an employee, IMO. At B1 he behaved too much like an excited child, shoving his camera phone places it had no right to be and manhandling the girls in an improper way. No RLC plant would behave like he did

I thought the same thing, but did you se him run the show last night at B2 . although he ran it badly, he did run it.  I don't think plant is the correct word. RLC is control of everything that goes on as I would be if I owned the business...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Teddy 1 said:

I thought the same thing, but did you se him run the show last night at B2 . although he ran it badly, he did run it.  I don't think plant is the correct word. RLC is control of everything that goes on as I would be if I owned the business...

He tried to run the show because he is a man and they embolded him the previous night. In the end the girls were still clearly in control.

1 minute ago, Teddy 1 said:

I don't think he was 'running the show' personally, I saw it more that he was trying to continue the party from the previous night, and of course he would want that! My opinion was that he wanted more naked girl massages and was trying to get the party started, get the girls drinking and the games playing so that he could suck some more fingers :biggrin:

By the way, in PM Yury translated Nora and Irma's conversation when they got back to B1. They didn't like the atmosphere, and Nora said "I know what will happen now we have left, Jess will hang out with Alex and the other girls will sit on their own in their corners" and she was exactly right!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, horseshoejerry said:

He tried to run the show because he is a man and they embolded him the previous night. In the end the girls were still clearly in control.

Did I miss something last night? Scanned through on replay but thought it looked pretty tame in the living room. Just social drinks and games no?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I don't think he was 'running the show' personally, I saw it more that he was trying to continue the party from the previous night, and of course he would want that! My opinion was that he wanted more naked girl massages and was trying to get the party started, get the girls drinking and the games playing so that he could suck some more fingers :biggrin:

By the way, in PM Yury translated Nora and Irma's conversation when they got back to B1. They didn't like the atmosphere, and Nora said "I know what will happen now we have left, Jess will hang out with Alex and the other girls will sit on their own in their corners" and she was exactly right!

That may be more to do with the Danaya and Karol dynamic rather than the guy. Danaya especially takes a while to warm up to people.

• Upvote 1