Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, JD007 said:

I think it is BS also. They move cameras around in other apartments. I believe they won't since it hasn't been moved.

I wonder if they are concerned about showing the toilet if they move it too much. You can already see the head of people on the toilet when they wipe themselves so that may be a consideration.

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I wonder if they are concerned about showing the toilet if they move it too much. You can already see the head of people on the toilet when they wipe themselves so that may be a consideration.

A valid point.

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

That is a valid point. I was thinking maybe another cam at the front of the tub like the ones in D/D or M/S.

3 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

damn you LOL   I was going to say  Dayana taking a bath you bet me to it

i can't keep my eyes of danaya sorry :cool: and btw her problem doesn't seem to be fixed she was crying again while reading her phone right before hopping into the tub :X