Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

and now Estelle giving Nicole massage

3 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

Estelle gives Nicole a massage

She should just tell Nicole to turn over so she can finish what Nicole started and tried to do (an orgasm) :blush:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyone said:

She should just tell Nicole to turn over so she can finish what Nicole started and tried to do (an orgasm) :blush:

I was thinking the same thing happyone

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

With some of the things going on with the girls. But sometimes so am I. It's funny reading about it without seeing it. :biggrin:

ok- I thought you were talking about the posts on the music- my mistake

46 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

I knew what you meant, and yes Grace had "peanut butter" legs, not many she didn't screw- btw- she (Jefferson Airplane) were banned from ever playing in Phx, because she masturbated with the microphone- go figure hahahaha (no I was not there, but had some friends who were & told me about it)

Yeah Beaver, she may of had those legs but she was one hell of a vocalist.  Indeed, a few years ago they tried to get her to come back but she refused saying: "There's nothing quite so pathetic as a 60 year old rock and roll singer"..

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, mic351 said:

Yeah Beaver, she may of had those legs but she was one hell of a vocalist.  Indeed, a few years ago they tried to get her to come back but she refused saying: "There's nothing quite so pathetic as a 60 year old rock and roll singer..

yes she did have a voice on her, with q big range- my favorite album of theirs was "surrealistic pillow", and I think she had a daughter from Paul Kantner- but not sure- my memory is not what it use to be hahahahaha:biggrin:

1 minute ago, happyone said:

drugs-sex-and rock and roll---nice to know that I am not the only one who experienced the 60's in here:biggrin:

I did the Sex and Rock and Roll and I did it all without the influence of Drugs.    :biggrin:    

• Upvote 1