Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

pourquoi RLC laisserait partir une super fille apres 1 mois avec 3 semaines de froid dans l appart  etrange hier avec dana elle parlees de madrid puis singapour mais je suis en attente d une bonne nouvelle

I'm sitting here trying to work out the advantages for us if the lovely Karol is moving to B1. Will it be Nora's room? Irma seemed at home in there, and she will be acting Queen Bee when Nora goes, so It won't take her long to move her stuff back in. So I'm trying to imagine Karol in all the bedrooms. She worked the angles out really well in her current BR, so her teasing has been sexy, sensual, but frustrating, but I love it and am always glued to her every movement. She's starting to open up even more now. with a lot more nudity in her bedroom, and again last night was sexy, sensual and frustrating, and we're getting more glimpses of what looks like a beautiful pussy. So I wonder if this move will be to our benefit. To be honest I think all the bedrooms will be better in B1, with cam angles and lighting. Lets hope she continues in the same vain :biggrin:. Im not sure if the bathroom is better though. The sink is in the way in B2 but it is a bit far away in B1.

Of course all this is pure speculation guys and we'll just have to wait and see what happens and where she goes. This packing has really caught me by surprise. Danaya would effectively be left on her own, with my girl and Estelle generally doing their own thing. But , there again, I don't think Danaya has long to go so she might be ok to stick it out.

What I'm not even going to think about is if she's going home!!! That, for me would be really hard to swollow. There's no indication she is, and she's really popular here so I'm keeping everything crossed. Hope you guys are too...:heart:

• Upvote 1

Jeez, just when I thought Karol was thawing out at last and even graced us with some views of her delightful kitty, I see now she's packing all her gear ready to go so the dinner party last night must have been her going away party. And to think she even offered Nora money to pay for it all or at least her share; just shows how the good in people comes out. Maybe something has happened at home and it is a hurry up departure since she's only done 34 days to today. The irony of it is I was thinking after last night what a great deal it would be if Heidi was offered a 3 month holiday in Barcelona when Dayana left supposedly in a couple of weeks. The combination of Karol and Heidi would have been awesome. All I can say is I hope all is OK with Karol and hope to see her again so let's hope this is not goodbye but just au revoir. :angel:

28 minutes ago, wathou said:

i wonder if nicole leaving b2 is going to bring an other girl or if estelle just move into her room :X 

I really hope they bring another girl in, otherwise my girl will be totally slaughtered on here cos she got the big room due to Estelle coming in the 1st place, to share...

5 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Jeez, just when I thought Karol was thawing out at last and even graced us with some views of her delightful kitty, I see now she's packing all her gear ready to go so the dinner party last night must have been her going away party. And to think she even offered Nora money to pay for it all or at least her share; just shows how the good in people comes out. Maybe something has happened at home and it is a hurry up departure since she's only done 34 days to today. The irony of it is I was thinking after last night what a great deal it would be if Heidi was offered a 3 month holiday in Barcelona when Dayana left supposedly in a couple of weeks. The combination of Karol and Heidi would have been awesome. All I can say is I hope all is OK with Karol and hope to see her again so let's hope this is not goodbye but just au revoir. :angel:

We don't know where she's going yet happy. There have been no signs, emotional or whatever to suggest she's cutting her stay in Barca, and there's a lot of speculation she might be replacing Nora. We shall see, but I'll be absoluteldevestated if she leaves altogether cos I love this girl....:cry::heart:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

We don't know where she's going yet happy. There have been no signs, emotional or whatever to suggest she's cutting her stay in Barca, and there's a lot of speculation she might be replacing Nora. We shall see, but I'll be absoluteldevestated if she leaves altogether cos I love this girl....:cry::heart:

you are mot the only one I hope shes not leaving for good

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Estoy sentado aquí tratando de averiguar las ventajas para nosotros si la preciosa Karol se está moviendo a B1. ¿Va a ser la habitación de Nora? Irma parecía como en casa allí, y ella estará actuando abeja reina cuando Nora va, por lo que no le llevó mucho tiempo para mover sus cosas de nuevo. Así que estoy tratando de imaginar Karol en todas las habitaciones. Ella trabajó los ángulos realmente bien en su BR actual, por lo que su broma ha sido atractiva, sensual, pero frustrante, pero me encanta y siempre estoy pegada a su cada movimiento. Ella está empezando a abrirse aún más ahora. con mucho más la desnudez en su dormitorio, y otra vez la noche anterior era atractiva, sensual y frustrante, y estamos recibiendo más destellos de lo que parece ser una hermosa vulva. Por eso me pregunto si este movimiento será para nuestro beneficio. Para ser sincero, creo que todas las habitaciones serán mejores en B1, con ángulos de leva y la iluminación. :biggrin:Esperemos que continúa en el mismo vano . No estoy seguro de si el baño es mejor sin embargo. El lavabo está en la forma en B2, pero es un poco lejos en B1.

Por supuesto, todo esto es pura especulación chicos y que tendremos que esperar y ver qué pasa y dónde va. Este embalaje realmente me ha cogido por sorpresa. Danaya efectivamente se quedaría sola, con mi chica y Estelle en general, haciendo su propia cosa. Sin embargo, allí de nuevo, no creo Danaya tiene tiempo para ir por lo que podría estar bien para aguantar hasta el final.

Lo que ni siquiera voy a pensar es si se va a casa !!! Eso, para mí sería muy difícil de swollow. No hay ninguna indicación de que ella es, y ella es muy popular aquí, así que estoy manteniendo todo cruzado. Espero que ustedes están demasiado ...:heart:

Leaving aside my tastes or passions for this woman. I find it difficult to imagine that RLC pass Karol to B1 ... again four girls?
What to do with Kiko? Even if she did not have Nora in the house for a week, would Nora be a week without Kiko? Hard to believe with what I've seen from Nora.
On the other hand, the expectations with Nora and Estelle are not exactly very good from the point of view of the show. We passed Estelle to Karol's room?
That would mean that Danaya would lock himself in his room ... again ...