Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

15 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She does have a great ass, i do like her looks and like you say pouting lips, ive not yet seen the other lips so i cant comment lol

From what I saw in the shower last night, there's a little something down there, a bit like Belle I would say. in the 'Flap League Table' but nothing to worry Nora, Nicole, Karol (although we didn't see enough) and dare I say Jess...:blush:

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle's lips look a bit too false when she has all the makeup on, but look like they naturally like that without, she may have had something done along with her nose but who knows. One thing for sure is she has lost weight, a lot more than i would have liked and BB would too.

Belle is a silicone. and its selfie it looks awful! The view from the camera gives a more natural look than it actually is. Nicole is absolutely natural. Her  lips natural beauty.

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle's lips look a bit too false when she has all the makeup on, but look like they naturally like that without, she may have had something done along with her nose but who knows. One thing for sure is she has lost weight, a lot more than i would have liked and BB would too.

Yeh she didn't need to. She was great as she was. As for the lips, who cares! I'd happily kiss them regardless...:biggrin:

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

From what I saw in the shower last night, there's a little something down there, a bit like Belle I would say. in the 'Flap League Table' but nothing to worry Nora, Nicole, Karol (although we didn't see enough) and dare I say Jess...:blush:

Landing strip, now that i do like. I loved it when Ilona had her landing strip. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, pixels said:

Belle is a silicone. and its selfie it looks awful! The view from the camera gives a more natural look than it actually is. Nicole is absolutely natural. Her  lips natural beauty.

Her lips seem to be more pouting that they were, but her whole face looks thinner to me due to loosing weight. She looks so different to when she first stepped into B1.

1 minute ago, wathou said:

I don't know remeber who said that having danaya back was am mistake, but look at her right now :) never had such nice pussy shot before ! :heart:

and N,E & A talking in the kitchen 

Nice and friendly...

I think Estelle is good for Nicole. They appear to have a very close friendship, and always happy...:biggrin: