Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Harley mate, regarding this Cwouters guy, I posted just after that post that I did respect him, as I do try to do with everyone here. I also said that all tastes are different. What annoyed me a little was the way he did it. He's a newbie and I got the impression he was going to work his way through all the girls one by one and rip into them.

He didn't actually answer my question either, not originally anyway, and now he has I can see his taste in women is totally different to mine. That's fine, I have no problem with that

As for telling me Nicole can't be my Girl Nicole. several have tried to explain it's just a bit of fun, I wish she could but that'll never happen, and I know, you don't like her...

...and telling me she's not called Jess, she's called Jessica!! Come on man, he's told me his English isn't very good but he needs to have a bit of sense of humour on here and not be so serious...

Anyway, I hope you're well....

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, MrBox said:

With the last changes in the cast, RLC also killed almost all hope for some positiv development. The replacement of Nora(&Kiko) with twins, the work as Estelle as some kind of decency lady for Nicole and the move out of Karol before anything real happen (the hope of so many here) show clear where the journey goes. Welchome to teasing only land, again. 

Considering also the apartment of K&K&H, RLC now have 11 "single" girls in the cast and only one (maybe two) of them is sexually active in the apartment for real. It's just a bad joke. ... Some here might say that three of them are very new and need some time to arrive for real and get used to the cameras. ... but ... It is about time to recognize it just does not happen. Otherwise we would see something more between Irma and Dayana. Would have seen real openness from Karol or Jessica would have known were she need to work on herself for a real masturbation (more than a few seconds). ... It is time to wake up. ... This girls are used to the idea of easy money without any real participation.

This apartments need some guys. Every time something real happend in this apartment a guy was there. Without them, there is no hope.

Couldn't agree more with you Mrbox,amazes me how some are fine to see for exemple danya doing exactly the same thing she did last time(basicaly only in bed,watching the phone,no intime life at all...at least in the apartment...same can be said about her pal that left Karol or what was her name..she did absoluty nothing,this girls sleep eat,then recieve nice money and spend in nice things that bring to show in cams,clothes,bags.perfumes.Worst thing for exemple Dana gona be in were bet again full three months..other thing I think it's bad decision by rlc it's to put twins in the same bedroom..nice...but not..if girls that aren't related don't interact and play in every way possible..bet it's putting family togheter that it's gona happen..just like putting good friends like Nicole and Estelle in the same bedroom worked sooo good..

4 hours ago, MrBox said:

With the last changes in the cast, RLC also killed almost all hope for some positiv development. The replacement of Nora(&Kiko) with twins, the work as Estelle as some kind of decency lady for Nicole and the move out of Karol before anything real happen (the hope of so many here) show clear where the journey goes. Welchome to teasing only land, again. 

Considering also the apartment of K&K&H, RLC now have 11 "single" girls in the cast and only one (maybe two) of them is sexually active in the apartment for real. It's just a bad joke. ... Some here might say that three of them are very new and need some time to arrive for real and get used to the cameras. ... but ... It is about time to recognize it just does not happen. Otherwise we would see something more between Irma and Dayana. Would have seen real openness from Karol or Jessica would have known were she need to work on herself for a real masturbation (more than a few seconds). ... It is time to wake up. ... This girls are used to the idea of easy money without any real participation.

This apartments need some guys. Every time something real happend in this apartment a guy was there. Without them, there is no hope.

Spot On !!!

RLC at present is a Yawnfest !! Especially Barca Apartments and KKH

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Harley mate, regarding this Cwouters guy, I posted just after that post that I did respect him, as I do try to do with everyone here. I also said that all tastes are different. What annoyed me a little was the way he did it. He's a newbie and I got the impression he was going to work his way through all the girls one by one and rip into them.

He didn't actually answer my question either, not originally anyway, and now he has I can see his taste in women is totally different to mine. That's fine, I have no problem with that

As for telling me Nicole can't be my Girl Nicole. several have tried to explain it's just a bit of fun, I wish she could but that'll never happen, and I know, you don't like her...

...and telling me she's not called Jess, she's called Jessica!! Come on man, he's told me his English isn't very good but he needs to have a bit of sense of humour on here and not be so serious...

Anyway, I hope you're well....

Which question did I not answer?

2 minutes ago, cwouters said:

Which question did I not answer?

You originally didn't tell me who 'floats your boat', but you gave me a list in your follow up post. Obviously our tastes are very different, as everyones are on here. I just thought you were being a bit harsh on the girls cos they weren't to your taste. Can I just add something though, you've contadicted yourself a little there because isn't Nelly all skin and bone....:dodgy:

• Upvote 1