Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Nicole got up and had Miguel leave at 0210. When she returned to the living room she laughed (as did Estelle) and did some rude dancing. I Interpret that as a celebration that she got rid of Miguel without having to fuck him. Absolutely no kind words for this girl any longer. I suspect she has another dude in the queue and she is kissing off both the waiter and Miguel. A user.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

I really don't think she will do a full open bate in the apt the best she is going to do is just some laying on the bed naked and giving some nice shot or the walking around nude that all

I think you're right. I think at this point she has set her limits as to what she will and will not do in front of the cams. Hopefully she will change her mind and surprise us before she leaves. 

Key word, interpreted...you might be right, but you might be wrong. It was a low key friendly enough night and sex may not have been on the agenda. They were perhaps laughing at the TV, which they had been during the evening... We'll find out soon...

Night Nicole, night PP and everyone...:sleepy:

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, JD007 said:

I think you're right. I think at this point she has set her limits as to what she will and will not do in front of the cams. Hopefully she will change her mind and surprise us before she leaves. 

... and here we are again ... lets hope it is not only teasing again ... and again ... and again .... and again ... .... .....

13 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I'm hoping to I just don't see it happening I really hope I'm wrong

.... and here we are again ...

13 hours ago, havingablast said:

Damn !!!!! Estelle barged in mid bate!!!!!

Just watched this back on Replay, damn she was going full on at it and Estelle no respect just barges right in ! The surprise on Angelina's face was priceless ! But it just emphasizes why some girls find it uncomfortable to bate in these apartments with no locks on there rooms. Ok there is a lock on the bathroom and Angelina should have locked the door. 

• Upvote 2