Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just watched Angel on replay, bating in the bath yesterday. It was pretty good to be honest, better than Jess in the bath. Unfortunately Estelle barged in in full flow. The look on Angel's face was a picture, there was no way this was pre-planned...But we would rather you do it in your bedroom Angel, uncovered...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

Basically, you are right. This apartment unfortunately works more with the hope of viewers than with actual content. It is sad to say that most girls in the cast are so shy, they would never have sex or a real masturbation with cameras in the room. 

... but ...

You gave your bad vote to the only girl in the cast of this apartment that is actually open minded and have sex and masturbation openly. If RLC would cast more girls as open as Nicole, this place would be as fun and exciting every viewer currently can only hope for. It may would be perfect.

Yes we know you want girls that bring guys around all the time. That way we have more couple apartments. If you don't include girls that are a little shy then your idea of real life doesn't work. It becomes nothing more than a sex show.

• Upvote 3

Just came back from work trip and i have to say i'm glad i wasn't there this weekendk, as i red so far there wasn't much happening, expect the sweet angel bating in the bath getting caught by estelle ... ( i didn't like her already but now, i'm just waiting for her to leave ... even she didn't inteded to do bad ... and she has a toitlet in her own bathroom that she used already so why the fuck was she doing in the other bathroom ... ). 
And for B1 i have red that irma never came back from b2 when she "drove" back  d at her place after their night "s"expedition on tuesday ^^'. Even if she has a lot of fan i think her time is done, she didn't brought anything new to b1 and spended a lot of time outside the appt doing whatever, i think i'd rather remember her as the girl she was in the summer :) 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Yes we know you want girls that bring guys around all the time. That way we have more couple apartments. If you don't include girls that are a little shy then your idea of real life doesn't work. It becomes nothing more than a sex show.

Four statements and every one of them is false. Remarkable.

42 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Yes we know you want girls that bring guys around all the time. ...

I like to see guys in this apartments because they are a part of REAL LIFE and seems to be the minimum requierment for something more as teasing happen in the apartment between people, but I also enjoy real openness without guys in the apartment (e.g. Elisa, Irma, Nicole, Nora ...). 

43 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

... That way we have more couple apartments. ...

No. In the couple apartments we see long term relationships. This apartments are like an hollywood movie that would started after the happy end. ... Do not get me wrong, i like to watch some of this apartments, but it would even be different if RLC would simply provide vecation apartments for some of the couples (e.g. Laura & Paul with Maya & Stefan in one apartment for four weeks; not for group sex, but for the interaction between people). ... I think, this would make a good movie. ;)

The events with Nicole and "BF", Nicole or Elisa open masturbations, the party nights or the event with Irma, Jessica and Rus show very good that openness has nothing to do with beeing in an long time relationship. 

45 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

... If you don't include girls that are a little shy then your idea of real life doesn't work. ...

The residents casted should be able to have a normal "apartment life" in the project. If they are to shy to participate in the project, it would be better to keep the spot open. It is simply useless to have people there that keep there sexlife outside over month and try to replace openness with uninvolved teasing shows. 

Please do not confuse this with every day shyess (e.g. a girl need some time to trust a guy, someone is not good talking with people, ... ). This elements create depth and should be no issue. ... Hidding the REAL LIFE from camera is different and do not fit at all.

46 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

... It becomes nothing more than a sex show.

If the residents would neglected everything else as the sex of there REAL LIFE, you may would be right. ... but ... This simply means that all parts of the REAL LIFE that took normaly place in apartments should be included. REAL LIFE do not equal sex, but sex is a part of the REAL LIFE. Keep it outside only, will reduce the fun to watch a lot. 

• Upvote 1

Well at least i see @MrBox didn't change his mind xD i think that every person on this forum know that you want more dude in b1 & b2 no need to say it over and over .... And btw i taught of you yesterday when nicole & miguel were cuddling on the couch while watching tv, and i was thinking that if b1 & b2 becomes more "real life" ( like u like to say) it would be boring AF.  If i want to see a girl watching tv with her bf i have 14 others appt for that ( which i don't even watch) ^^'. And Btw don't feel the need to repsond, i know that you like that stuff :) you have made your point really clear :) ( and i respect that even if i think, rlc would never let that happen ^^' ) 

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, wathou said:

Well at least i see @MrBox didn't change his mind xD i think that every person on this forum know that you want more dude in b1 & b2 no need to say it over and over .... And btw i taught of you yesterday when nicole & miguel were cuddling on the couch while watching tv, and i was thinking that if rlc becomes more "real life" ( like u like to say) it would be boring AF.  If i want to see a girl watching tv with her bf i have 14 others appt for that ( which i don't even watch) ^^'. And Btw don't feel the need to repsond, i know that you like that stuff :) you have made your point really clear :) ( and i respect that even if i think, rlc would never let that happen ^^' ) 

YES. ... Real life nights do not always end with sex. That is no issue at all. ... but ... The events in B1 at the same time, were the best example why more guys are needed in barcelona. ... They could not have been more artificially, uninvolved and boring. ... Sorry, if you liked it. 

40 minutes ago, wathou said:

Just came back from work trip and i have to say i'm glad i wasn't there this weekendk, as i red so far there wasn't much happening, expect the sweet angel bating in the bath getting caught by estelle ... ( i didn't like her already but now, i'm just waiting for her to leave ... even she didn't inteded to do bad ... and she has a toitlet in her own bathroom that she used already so why the fuck was she doing in the other bathroom ... ). 
And for B1 i have red that irma never came back from b2 when she "drove" back  d at her place after their night "s"expedition on tuesday ^^'. Even if she has a lot of fan i think her time is done, she didn't brought anything new to b1 and spended a lot of time outside the appt doing whatever, i think i'd rather remember her as the girl she was in the summer :) 

So fast you can stop the acknowledgment of Irma, just because she is out with a guy over the weekend or was with a guy in the apartment. ... It is simply very sad how much this hetro girls should only have girl-girl interaction attitude make you dislike her. ... Irma is still one of the best girls ever casted for this projekt. Sure, she may no be very useable as some kind of a virtual girlfriend for some here, but she is for sure a very sympatic and open minded person that is fun to watch.

If you only can consider new actions, you should not forget about the event with Irma, Jessica and Rus. ... It would not have been posible without her. ... Oh, i forgot, you do not like to see guys in the apartments. .. I know, it is to much REAL LIFE for you. .. Very sad.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

.. Very sad.

well ( no like you) i won't repeat my POV over and over, so i will just say it is as much sad as your little propaganda. 
And BTW : im not saying that i'm right nor wrong ... 

Perspective.jpg

• Upvote 1