Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

54 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Thanks. I saw all of that part. But didn't I read that it started a lot earlier then Nicole want out for awhile? Then it continued when she got back.

Yes DES. It sort of began before Nicole went out so it was bubbling under then...There were raised voices, she left, then rang the bell again. Estelle let her in without a word, she'd forgot something and left again...

2 hours ago, vortios said:

His words seem to me to be bad and injurious to any participant in the chat.
You may agree or disagree on the statements of others, but that does not give you any credit to take advantage of such a serious event (at least two people come to hand to solve their problems is very serious from my point of view ), To make fun of other people.
You have your interpretation of things, but other people have another interpretation. And they are as respectable as yours, but not one iota less.
Next time, measure your words, because you have no right to insult anyone.

This made me laugh Thank you Vortios lmaoo!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'd love to know what's going through Estelle's head right now...:confused:

Unlike some of these guys who always love to say people like me are too attached to these women,,,they themselves sure seemed all shaken up and crying yesterday and this morning over a fight.

In my opinion sometimes you need to actually fight and beat the crap out of each other to end the beef and tension,,,I have done it many times growing up when someone has something bad against me, we would go out back and fight it out and then shake hands afterwards,,,,,it relieves the anger and it makes both parties move on,,instead of just having it linger on and on and build up until it really cause harm.

We have seen women fight before,,even best friends and they kiss and make up,,so this is not that big of a deal like how some people are making it out to be,,,we have seen people fight before,,,at least the good thing about this is that it's not a guy beating his girlfriend or wife half to death in front of our eyes....I just wished that they fought naked,,,I bet those same concerned guys would be jumping for joy right now lol. Nicole and Estelle are probably thinking about how bad their black eyes are gonna look like when they wake up tomorrow morning::):angel::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Unlike some of these guys who always love to say people like me are too attached to these women,,,they themselves sure seemed all shaken up and crying yesterday and this morning over a fight.

In my opinion sometimes you need to actually fight and beat the crap out of each other to end the beef and tension,,,I have done it many times growing up when someone has something we would go out back and fight it out and then shake hands afterwards,,,,,it relieves the anger and it makes both parties move on,,instead of just having it linger on and on and build up until it really cause harm.

We have seen women fight before,,even best friends and they kiss and make up,,so this is not that big of a deal like how some people are making it out to be,,,we have seen people fight before,,,at least the god thing about this is that it's not a guy beating his girlfriend or wife half to death in front of our eyes....I just wished that they fought naked,,,I bet those same concerned guys would be jumping for joy right now lol. Nicole and Estelle are probably thinking about how bad their black eyes are gonna look like when they wake up tomorrow morning::):angel::biggrin:

Often that works, if the individuals are mature enough, and their friendship is strong. I haven't seen too much maturity from Nicole so far, and I don't really know too much about Estelle, apart from that she's got a hell of a right hook...

I really felt sad when I watched it and I'd be amazed if they'll shake hands and move on...I really hope I'm wrong..:dodgy:

• Upvote 1