Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Thanks for the translation. We're still only speculating on the cause of the trouble. It started much earlier.

Oh without a doubt, and this is clearly the latest in a long run of disagreements, but it did seem to be Estelle who provoked the fight. We do not know if Nicole said something previously which would cause Estelle to be so aggressive in this exchange

• Upvote 4

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Wasn't nice viewing for me either...:cry:

Hope she is ok, Estelle was baiting her a heck of a lot if she had been the bigger person and just left it it would not have gone that far. Nicole reacted to it as anyone would after so long.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Oh without a doubt, and this is clearly the latest in a long run of disagreements, but it did seem to be Estelle who provoked the fight. We do not know if Nicole said something previously which would cause Estelle to be so aggressive in this exchange

8 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Hope she is ok, Estelle was baiting her a heck of a lot if she had been the bigger person and just left it it would not have gone that far. Nicole reacted to it as anyone would after so long.

Not that mather but nicole pushed estelle twice before the fight :X but once estelle unleech herself at nicole it was like looking at two bulldogs bitting each other :sad: And i'm still wondering will RLC do about the situation, because even if estelle & nicole patch things up, there would be always two clan D & A vs N & E :X 

14 minutes ago, wathou said:

Not that mather but nicole pushed estelle twice before the fight :X but once estelle unleech herself at nicole it was like looking at two bulldogs bitting each other :sad: And i'm still wondering will RLC do about the situation, because even if estelle & nicole patch things up, there would be always two clan D & A vs N & E :X 

I really don't think there is any coming back from that, and we know Nicole is stubborn.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, wathou said:

We got one girl to many per apartments.  I'm O.K. with six girls between B1 and B2. 

1 minute ago, euth63 said:

We got one girl to many per apartments.  I'm O.K. with six girls between B1 and B2. 

i don't think the numbers has to do anything with that, in the summer we had 8 girls too for a time and nothing like that happend :X 

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

i don't think the numbers has to do anything with that, in the summer we had 8 girls too for a time and nothing like that happend :X 

I just like the fact that every girl gets her own room.  Imagine how nice it would be if the twins didn't have to sleep in the same room.  More "alone time".