Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Well, after 3 1/2 years on RLC and over 3 on this site I am done. Cancelled my subscription. Too many frustrations these days and RLC seems to not be responsive. Good luck to all of you. Maybe see you down the road.

i'm probably going to do the same. Its all now become too boring predictable and repetitive

• Upvote 1

Just now, corboblanc said:

Y no reallifecam cámaras !!! Después de la ducha, Nicole simplemente apagó la vela, para hundir la habitación inmediatamente en el negro completo !!! ¡¡¡Es tan simple como eso!!! ¿Ha notado que normalmente, en todos los apartamentos, siempre hay una fuente de luz cuando duermen? ¿Cree que esto se hace para hacer bonito? Cuando las chicas toman un baño con velas, si se apagan las velas, nos sólo se ve negro !!!!

Not corbo, of the sails is nonsense. Why also displayed is in black bath Chamber if they have the door closed? And the camera that is in front of the bed also has an external light? No, I answer, No. The light that you like ti that cameras have when they are in the dark is an optical effect which produce the own led from the cameras. And Yes, if it is true that in some of the cameras of the apartments, by chance have a lamp nearby, but that, chance. And indeed, depends on how was this placed lamp, you would go crazy to the camera changing continuously from night vision to daytime. Heed me Corbo, candles have nothing to do, it is a simple chance and which surely is failure of the local server that feeds the vision of the cameras because they are three. Notice how for example in Irma or wake room there is no lamp.

2:22:22 Nicole's room, Cam 8: She has lowered the blinds (see mirror). That is why we did not see anything after the blowing out of the candles. (In the other nights the blinds were open, and that was enough light for the cams.)

I think she knew perfectly well that we could not see anything with lowered blinds and without candles!

• Upvote 1

I am very much convinced Nicole was not with this guy this past week. If you have been with someone for a week you don't fuck him for 2 1/2 hours. Having a sexual relationship with more than one guy at a time put Nicole is a pretty bad category for me. Even higher category when you fuck without a condom as she does. Good night and good luck all.

• Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, Gudari a dit :

Non corbo, des voiles est absurde. Pourquoi aussi affiché est dans le bain noir Chambre si elles ont la porte fermée? Et la caméra qui est en face du lit dispose également d'une lumière extérieure? Non, je réponds, n ° La lumière qui vous ti que les caméras ont quand ils sont dans l'obscurité est un effet optique qui produisent le même conduit des caméras. Et Oui, s'il est vrai que dans certains des caméras des appartements, par hasard ont une lampe à proximité, mais qui, le hasard. Et en effet, dépend de la façon dont a été placé cette lampe, vous craquez à la caméra en constante évolution de la vision de nuit pour la journée. Respectez-moi Corbo, des bougies ont rien à faire, il y a une chance simple et qui est sûrement l'échec du serveur local qui alimente la vision des caméras, car ils sont trois. Remarquez comment par exemple dans Irma ou salle de réveil il n'y a pas de lampe.

If there are lamps everywhere !!! For irma one does not see his bedside table, but for example for stella, one sees the light to the left of the camera 10. the twins the light is seen in the reflection of the window. Dayana, on cam 14, we see reflections on the bottle and the bowls, there is a lamp out of the field on his dresser !!! She and angelina sleep in addition the open shutters !!! Heidi shutter open and light left cam14, kamila light over the TV, kristy reflection cam 12 in the bottle, so light right. Annabel and efim light above the bed. Stesha, visible light from the hall. Linda light reflection in the wardrobe. Julia, light to the left of the bed cam7. Masha, shadow of light cam6 top left. Nelly light outside. Desired light cam7 right. Adriana visible light cam7. Zoya light to the left of the bed. Nina light next to the bed. Dasha light above the bed. Maya light next to the bed. Leora light everywhere !!!! There is ALWAYS a source of light, otherwise it is the complete black !!!

15 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

If there are lamps everywhere !!! For irma one does not see his bedside table, but for example for stella, one sees the light to the left of the camera 10. the twins the light is seen in the reflection of the window. Dayana, on cam 14, we see reflections on the bottle and the bowls, there is a lamp out of the field on his dresser !!! She and angelina sleep in addition the open shutters !!! Heidi shutter open and light left cam14, kamila light over the TV, kristy reflection cam 12 in the bottle, so light right. Annabel and efim light above the bed. Stesha, visible light from the hall. Linda light reflection in the wardrobe. Julia, light to the left of the bed cam7. Masha, shadow of light cam6 top left. Nelly light outside. Desired light cam7 right. Adriana visible light cam7. Zoya light to the left of the bed. Nina light next to the bed. Dasha light above the bed. Maya light next to the bed. Leora light everywhere !!!! There is ALWAYS a source of light, otherwise it is the complete black !!!

You're looking through a camera that has a CCD that detects infrared/near-infrared illumination, so you're probably seeing reflections of the camera's own IR LEDs. In most cases the room would look dark to the human eye (much as Nicole's does right now).

• Upvote 2

il y a 22 minutes, timber a dit :

Vous êtes à la recherche par le biais d'une caméra qui a un CCD qui détecte un éclairage infrarouge / proche infrarouge, de sorte que vous êtes probablement voir des reflets de ses propres LED IR de l'appareil photo. Dans la plupart des cas, la chambre aurait l'air sombre à l'œil humain (autant que Nicole ne fait en ce moment).

les propres reflets LED IR????!!! ok, comme vous voulez, j'abandonne!!!!:lightbulb::biggrin:

The own IR LED reflections ???? !!! Ok, as you want, I give up !!!!:lightbulb::biggrin: