Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 hour ago, isidore57 said:

Suite à ma deuxième missive ce matin concernant Nicole et le fait d'avoir débranché la NV,  je viens de recevoir à l'instant  la réponse de RLC 

je vous en  mets en copie :

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Nicole will be replaced with another participant in the near future.

--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

rlc not taking many risk with this answer,his visa of three months is praticaly finished so sanction or not from rlc she will left very soon

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, wathou said:

Rlc didn't deny it was her who killed the nv nor did they say it was her so we can say she did it or not ...

My opinion:

Early february the same problem happened.

And one here reported that RLC has written in email "problem solved".

RLC will have told the girl "you should not close the shutters". That was "the problem solved"

And today she did it nevertheless, with full intent.

Why is this my opinion? 

Why would she otherwise close the shutters? She never did it before!

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

My opinion:

Early february the same problem happened.

And one here reported the RLC has written in email "problem solved".

RLC will have told the girl "you should not close the shutters". That was "the problem solved"

And today she did it nevertheless, with full intent.

Why is this my opinion? 

Why would she otherwise close the shutters? She never did it before!

i don't think nv has to do with the shutters, all the girls shut down the shutters before going to sleep and then th nv kick in ... To me it's either a probleme with the nv cam or like some said nicole switch it off. But we'll never know unless rlc say someting, which they won't. And the nv has nothing to do with the shutters ...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

i don't think nv has to do with the shutters, all the girls shut down the shutters before going to sleep and then th nv kick in ... To me it's either a probleme with the nv cam or like some said nicole switch it off. But we'll never know unless rlc say someting, which they won't. And the nv has nothing to do with the shutters ...

et puis de toute façon une nouvelle fille va la remplacer dans quelques jours et ont aura déjà touner la page de cette histoire avec nicole.

5 minutes ago, wathou said:

Ich glaube nicht, dass nv mit den Rollläden zu tun hat, alle Mädchen schließen die Rollläden, bevor sie schlafen gehen und dann th nv Kick in ... Zu mir ist es entweder ein probleme mit der nv cam oder wie einige sagte nicole schalten sie aus. Aber wir werden es nie wissen, wenn es nicht sagen wird, was sie nicht tun werden. Und das nv hat nichts mit den blendenverschlüssen zu tun ...

Maybe these four cameras have no IR LED and the rooms do not have LED spotlights. There are also kameras without audio - But: Is synonymous no preference. The sound of Nicole was good!

29 minutes ago, happyone said:

One thing about this whole NV problem with Nicole and her lover

We were not able to watch which RLC can verify==== so if she brought him back for a payday

no show no bonus  :exclamation: LMAO

Great Point.  I think she owes us a "do-over".

• Upvote 2