Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Explain what cluster fuck is then...To me that suggests fucking several guys over a short period of time,,,or am I wrong? I'm getting on you know...:dodgy:

naga- I always used the term 'cluster fuck" when things turned or went really bad- it had nothing  to do with how many guys a girl fucked- just saying is all

11 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... Otra vez ...  no se preocupan por opiniones morales de su vida en este foro. ...  Ellos son adultos y pueden decidir por sí mismos si quieren utilizar la protección o no.

Me gustó que tenían una parte de su vida en el interior del apartamento. ... Y ... no quiero enseñarles algo, porque es su vida y no a mi. ... Sólo estoy viendo. ... Eso es todo. 

Why not let people think about what they want?
Regardless of whether we like to not.
You tell us every day that they have a right to your real life (I do not see anyone fighting your opinion), you are very free to say it over and over again, but that does not mean that others say otherwise.
Sexual behaviors without a condom is a risk option (every year governments spend millions and millions on advertising to avoid sexually transmitted diseases) That a girl with Nicole's age and experience she has in sexual intercourse, It seems like a mockery (or worse, a girl with too little head) that she does not take protective measures.
This is not moral opinion, but a measure of sexual hygiene. Having risky relationships is no joke. And much less a moral choice.
It is a matter of being or not being responsible.
Unfortunately, the 70s and 80s showed that an unresponsive sexuality led to the death of many people (with those things is not played)

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Explain what cluster fuck is then...To me that suggests fucking several guys over a short period of time,,,or am I wrong? I'm getting on you know...:dodgy:

Cluster Fuck: is a U.S military term meaning a long chain of bad events. Originating in Vietnam based on the visual after effects of cluster bombs used on villages and soft targets.

• Upvote 5

hace 52 minutos, nagachilli2 dijo:

2 Hombres en casi 3 meses sin la califica Como una cogida clúster !! Apuesta Usted ha Tenido Más De Que En un período m de 3 meses en su vida .... bueno no ... Tal Vez:dodgy:

I think you forget about the first boy that came out at dawn ... or the first Russian boy she brought (a real fiasco), but after she met Miguel, she also brought another Russian friend (the latter I am not Sure, or maybe you're wrong). But the accounts that are said, I do not leave ... I count that she has had three or four, maybe 5 sexual partners, that we know.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks beaver, I'm not very streetwise am I...:confused:

your fine, and for a girl that has "been around"- I never called them a derogatory name, I would just say they were an easy lay, or my favorite- they had "peanut butter" legs (easy to spread) hahahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, vortios said:

I think you forget about the first boy that came out at dawn ... or the first Russian boy she brought (a real fiasco), but after she met Miguel, she also brought another Russian friend (the latter I am not Sure, or maybe you're wrong). But the accounts that are said, I do not leave ... I count that she has had three or four, maybe 5 sexual partners, that we know.

Who fucking cares how many...jeez!

9 minutes ago, MrLurker said:

Cluster Fuck: is a U.S military term meaning a long chain of bad events. Originating in Vietnam based on the visual after effects of cluster bombs used on villages and soft targets.

Thank you I was getting worn out