Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

haha thanks BB i will now go to bed thinking of Ilona, yes she is prettier and i love her silky black hair and those pert nipples are sublime. Nicole is gorgeous and i cant get enough of her. Its all good in both B1 and 2 for me as i really enjoyed the girls trying to compete over there tonight and Karol is very pretty. But although they tried they cant get close to B1 at the moment

I've never seen Karol in the flesh nor do I have anything but a couple of pictures to judge her on but I wouldn't mind seeing her if she shows her pussy - I'm very predictable. B1 really has sent in the "A" team so unless the party girls return, there can be no competition. I thought you'd enjoy me mentioning your girl (almost my girl, but I was right to wait).

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I've never seen Karol in the flesh nor do I have anything but a couple of pictures to judge her on but I wouldn't mind seeing her if she shows her pussy - I'm very predictable. B1 really has sent in the "A" team so unless the party girls return, there can be no competition. I thought you'd enjoy me mentioning your girl (almost my girl, but I was right to wait).

Karol hasn't showed her kitty so far. Maybe just a flash. But she'll get there unless I'm completely misjudging her. And so far I have no reason to think I may be wrong..:cool:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes im waiting for Karol to show it, she has got closer every day, 

Goodnight everyone 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Karol hasn't showed her kitty so far. Maybe just a flash. But she'll get there unless I'm completely misjudging her. And so far I have no reason to think I may be wrong..:cool:

Yeah sometimes it takes time. Sia made slow progress but of course Candy was a dead loss and she was such a pretty girl. Karol's had fun with Danaya so I think she will soon.

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes im waiting for Karol to show it, she has got closer every day, 

Goodnight everyone 

NIght sulzer. I have slept all day so I'll be up all night. Probably edit some old RLC vids and watch GOT.

7 hours ago, DES7469 said:

She's adding little by little everyday and she was as hot as fuck last night. Blew the other 2 out the water in my opinion...:biggrin: