Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Gina put that nightie, or top or whatever it's called, she wore in a small red bag. Then that bag went into the larger black bag and she's heading out. She also put some other stuff in the bag but I wasn't paying full attention. I'll have to catch it on replay when it is available (takes a little while). I wonder where she would be going with clothes like that at this hour? Sleeping over somewhere, or going to B1?

9 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I would be nice, if she know people there. 

I think, this is a very good sign*. It good when the girls know how to have fun. ... Lets wait and see. 

*)At least, if they also spend a part of there life in this apartment. 

Going out in Barca, Have fun, Is that allowed on here, Shouldn't she be staying  in the apartment 24/7 ...:dodgy:

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Danaya is now undressed---so when does she leave again--I forgot :sad: 

... a bit more than 2 weeks and the 90 days are done. ... maybe she is leaving even a bit early ... i would like this a lot. ...:)

• Upvote 1

Just now, MrBox said:

... a bit more than 2 weeks and the 90 days are done. ... maybe she is leaving even a bit early ... i would like this a lot. ...:)

I would just like someone a little more active in that big beautiful bed and bathroom :biggrin:

• Upvote 1