Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

yes but we have absolutely no clue how long  is she supposed to stay there.

True, but I expect it will not be a short visit, at least a couple of weeks. Nonetheless, Michelle is not leaving yet so there is no space for Anna

47 minutes ago, West_California said:

what is the yellow suitcase in hallway ?

i think michelle planned a trip a while ago ( she was browsing travel booking website) and i guess that's why she did last night showS (like she did before going to paris with candy) she was earning money for the trip. But hey that's just a guess ^^' 

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

True, but I expect it will not be a short visit, at least a couple of weeks. Nonetheless, Michelle is not leaving yet so there is no space for Anna

Buying a suitcase and some clothing (for the BF?) is certainly a very good point for an near departure. ... No prove certainly. 

11 minutes ago, wathou said:

i think michelle planned a trip a while ago ( she was browsing travel booking website) and i guess that's why she did last night showS (like she did before going to paris with candy) she was earning money for the trip. But hey that's just a guess ^^' 

I was also surprised that she suddenly became active. ... but ... If she is going on vecation from her already almost nonexistent stay, she could also quite equal depart for good. 

BTW, Have you seen how big her suitcase is? ... This is not a good fit for a short trip. :)

2 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

It Monday and you should no that Danaya and Karol are going out and my be some of the other girls in the other apt my be going out. It kind of a routine that been going on.

Ben just said that B1 are coming over to B2 ( translated by yury) 

3 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

It Monday and you should no that Danaya and Karol are going out and my be some of the other girls in the other apt my be going out. It kind of a routine that been going on.

Could be they are. I didn't think Karol was spending all that time on makeup for nothing.