Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

she know all about the way the cams work they all know the cams are light sensored

You haven't answered my question. With all the nudity she's displayed it doesn't make any sense whatsoever. So I can't agree with you on this one I'm afraid...

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

You haven't answered my question. With all the nudity she's displayed it doesn't make any sense whatsoever. So I can't agree with you on this one I'm afraid...

neither can I

2 against 1--give up Bud :biggrin:  LOL

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

that fine and we have seen her take a few steps back before

12 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

she know all about the way the cams work they all know the cams are light sensored

If she knew everything she would put the lamp so that both cams are affected, right? She does not know anything!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

If she knew everything she would put the lamp so that both cams are affected, right? She does not know anything!

what cam do you get the best view on  cam 11 or cam 12 I say cam11 and what cam is fucked

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

what cam do you get the best view on  cam 11 or cam 12 I say cam11 and what cam is fucked

Cam 12 isn't affected by the lamp, so that is the clearest in NV, Cam 11 is in and out of NV. Cam 11 is the best cam for her bates though. unless you want to see the back of her hand...

Can you not see all of this bud...?