Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

I would check out a few things with the line and make sure you are a getting a good quality connection at the advertised speed. You should be fine to view 1 feed on 11mbps. Its not long back i was stuck on 0.5mbps before tge fibre optic. For me then RLC was never an option even though i did discover the site i could not have watched if i wanted. 

I can't help wondering if my other devices like the TV (or the smartphone) are stealing bandwidth. It is unlikely to be someone else in the house as there is paranoia about incidents that happened on online - paranoia is a bit harsh in one case because stuff did happen - or maybe a neighbour is at it but in theory that should be impossible.

Still, now i have discovered what I can do with Replay, I am happy again. She's been naked quite  abit this morning but as usual she won't switch any proper lights on and of course even now has the uplight in the corner and a pillow to protect her pussy which she has shown plenty of already.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I can't help wondering if my other devices like the TV (or the smartphone) are stealing bandwidth. It is unlikely to be someone else in the house as there is paranoia about incidents that happened on online - paranoia is a bit harsh in one case because stuff did happen - or maybe a neighbour is at it but in theory that should be impossible.

Still, now i have discovered what I can do with Replay, I am happy again. She's been naked quite  abit this morning but as usual she won't switch any proper lights on and of course even now has the uplight in the corner and a pillow to protect her pussy which she has shown plenty of already.

Over a year ago i had some issues with bandwidth and when compiled the list of devices connected and i was astonished at the amount as no way were they all in my house. So i changed the password which corrected the problem of hijacking. 

I tunen in this morning and saw she was Naked in the Kitchen. Belle has no issue with been naked but showing her pussy for long periods is an issue. I said before she has to up her game this time due to the greatness of some recent girls in that department especially Jessica who was magnificent. 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm glad you're happy now BB. You've waited a while for your pixie to return and were screwed yesterday...:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Over a year ago i had some issues with bandwidth and when compiled the list of devices connected and i was astonished at the amount as no way were they all in my house. So i changed the password which corrected the problem of hijacking. 

I tunen in this morning and saw she was Naked in the Kitchen. Belle has no issue with been naked but showing her pussy for long periods is an issue. I said before she has to up her game this time due to the greatness of some recent girls in that department especially Jessica who was magnificent. 

If you have a wifi account you have to keep it password protected. There are to many freeloaders out the who will steal your bandwith. Glad to hear you got it straightened out. Yes Belle does like to show off her wares and I like watching. But sitting down it seems she must have it covered.

• Upvote 1