Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Fantastic display by Gina right now - almost up to the Twins' standard but I just don't fancy her rather like Lima. A display that Belle never seems to give ... I just wish she would.

I think gina is just playing for the cams and trying to make up for her not being in the apartment but a few hours the last day or two at a time

6 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I think gina is just playing for the cams and trying to make up for her not being in the apartment but a few hours the last day or two at a time

Of course The Goddess would never admit it bu there was a time when she would spend Saturday night away from the flat and then would bate immediately on her return, sometimes even just before she left. It is a different situation for her since nobody ever complains about her and the couples' apartments are very very different from Barcelona. So there is a subtlely in meaning.

11 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

of course, but does it matter?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

bb we all know that belle don't have to lay like gina is to get us to watch her and that's a just the way she is and she knows that because we all like her it don't madder what she does we watch

I'm giving her the wrong message LOL

But of course all The Goddess's worshippers are happy to see her paint or play with the dog and yet she ... chooses to drive us wild. I never started watching Leora with any expectation that she would even take off her panties but when she did ...

TBH there are a lot of reasons why we don't see much from Belle, an aversion to bright light it seems, but a lot of it is bad luck. No-one can claim she is not naked enough. She knows she's guaranteed at least one viewer 24/7 (unless The Goddess is doing something interesting) even if she just does a jigsaw.