Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Belle even washing her hair fully clothed ... she even went to the toilet with the clingfilm on.

I wonder if she wasn't really ready to come back and only did it to see Irma, but rather like Michelle was with Belle, Belle is not really give Irma what she wants as an entertainment companion.

I expect she will shower after washing her hair but i've already watched a glorious 16 minute shower from The Goddess today giving her now legendary bottom dance.

It is possible BB that RLC needed a girl in a hurry and had no one to bring in. They may have offered Belle enough money and better terms that she just couldn't refuse. But we do not know how long she is going to stay. She may be here just until a new girl is found to replace her. This is just a guess and I may be totally wrong.

20 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle even washing her hair fully clothed ... she even went to the toilet with the clingfilm on.

I wonder if she wasn't really ready to come back and only did it to see Irma, but rather like Michelle was with Belle, Belle is not really give Irma what she wants as an entertainment companion.

I expect she will shower after washing her hair but i've already watched a glorious 16 minute shower from The Goddess today giving her now legendary bottom dance.

Now YELLOW face !!!!!