Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

I am sorry but i don't see even an iota of attractiveness in this girl you all call belle.I heard she was something special,turned out to be absolute dud.I have only found Nora and Nicole to be beautiful,sexy and hardcore.No one else comes close.

Please continue..i am out.

26 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

It is possible BB that RLC needed a girl in a hurry and had no one to bring in. They may have offered Belle enough money and better terms that she just couldn't refuse. But we do not know how long she is going to stay. She may be here just until a new girl is found to replace her. This is just a guess and I may be totally wrong.

It is possible but if she is just staying for a short time she can't return for at least another 3 months. Possibly the end for me if that's the case.

31 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

As usual, I would immensely appreciate timestamps for the great Angel views :)

Great bends at 9:28, 9:29 on the bed, 9:51 at the end of her yoga.

There were a lot last night in the BaR.

So dark in Belle's room. Don't ever remember it being that dark for the other girls but then it is very rare she switches a light on. Even somehow less light coming from outside and I never see her put the shutter up or down like Jasmin did.
Not that she's changed knickers for about a day.

22 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

So dark in Belle's room. Don't ever remember it being that dark for the other girls but then it is very rare she switches a light on. Even somehow less light coming from outside and I never see her put the shutter up or down like Jasmin did.
Not that she's changed knickers for about a day.

I think what it is BB is that she does not have a light on. Just checked her room and the shutter is full open and according to the diagram there is only the one window. I think the other girls kept an overhead light on all the time.