Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

2 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

in my opinion it is just because she is not in the mood. Perhaps she has personnals situations orperhaps she is exhausted by her previous holidays. Did you see her tan.

I am well aware of her holidays but you would have thought Irma could bring her to life. She has not changed her panties for 26.5 hours. In fact 3 more hours and she will have had these on from midnight to midnight - maybe they're her new Calvin's, sexier though.

I feel as though I am paying for My Belle:heart:'s entire visit. Let's hope her second week brings the old Belle back.

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I am well aware of her holidays but you would have thought Irma could bring her to life. She has not changed her panties for 26.5 hours. In fact 3 more hours and she will have had these on from midnight to midnight - maybe they're her new Calvin's, sexier though.

I feel as though I am paying for My Belle:heart:'s entire visit. Let's hope her second week brings the old Belle back.

Well who has abducted the real Belle after night 1 and replaced her with an imposter lookalike. It honestly cant be her.

Something is just not right here. 

I think maybe we need Anna back to snap her out of it. 

• Upvote 2

Even I am going to have to say goodnight to My Belle:heart:

I can now only come to the conclusion that It wasn't all Jasmin's fault and that Prudy Dullsville is in fact a spirit which inhabits any pixie unlucky enough to get that room.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Even I am going to have to say goodnight to My Belle:heart:

I can now only come to the conclusion that It wasn't all Jasmin's fault and that Prudy Dullsville is in fact a spirit which inhabits any pixie unlucky enough to get that room.

angel wasn't nothing like that in the room belle is in its just that belles not here this time to make a lot of money she just needs somewhere to sleep for free

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

angel wasn't nothing like that in the room belle is in its just that belles not here this time to make a lot of money she just needs somewhere to sleep for free

Ah you missed the fact that Angel's not a pixie and therefore is immune to being possessed LOL

• Upvote 3