Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

22 minutes ago, MrBox said:

If nothing happens, then I leave RLC on my laptop and do something else, just checking from time to time

Unless I feel we're going to have a great evening I disappear off to Los Santos ... like 2 of the last 3 nights when Belle suddenly turns up at B1 but those nights were largely a waste. 

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:
26 minutes ago, MrBox said:

If nothing happens, then I leave RLC on my laptop and do something else, just checking from time to time

Well I wouldn't say I was happy, and you all know why.

And no, happy, it's not because you're happy LOL

You got my quote wrong. ... I never said "If nothing happens, then I leave RLC on my laptop and do something else, just checking from time to time". This is my real qoute:

28 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Almost nothing is better as nothing? ... That only works for something that is given away for free. ... but ...  RLC is selling a view into the private life of people (for not very little money). If nothing private is included any more, something is clearly wrong and need to be fixed.

The barcelona apartments need urgently some improvements. It would be nice to see the heating reduced to normal temperature (so the girls also were some clothes occasionally in the apartments (not only the few seconds after arrival or before leaving) and could also have some people over like they would also do in normal life. Most importantly, they should stop this endless teasing show (Uuninvolved dancing, body painting, candlelight baths), because they prevent any normality and are used more and more as a replacement for the actual idea of the project.

Sure, it is nice to see nudity, but this is not everything what this page is about. ... This apartments need to get serious again. Were is the point in wachting grown up girls having their life restricted so much that they seems to act like some kids (including all this silly games). ... There is no point, when all the life is keeped away from the apartment. 

Surely Belle's period must be over by tomorrow and then she can invite the other 2 to an evening of sexy dancing. I think Angel would be excellent at it and Gina wouldn't be shy either. Alcohol + loud music: how long can Belle go against her natural instincts?I am sure she was fighting them last night.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I feel the most I can expect from My Belle:heart: tonight is a quick shower. 51 hours of wearing those red panties has got to mean she at least takes them off at some stage.

by now they are glued on. they are the only pair she brought so she is going to wear them the whole time here.

Just now, Snakeater said:

by now they are glued on. they are the only pair she brought so she is going to wear them the whole time here.

Well at least there are no sign of the Calvin's - maybe they didn't make it back from her holiday.