Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Belle and Angel was dressed and on their way out at 1001, when the hole apartment went um

Belle was not dressed at 10:01 That is what she was wearing when she slept - so much that she looks like she was dressed!

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

It was a little ridiculous.

If this had been her first stay, one might say she's a little shy but there are signs, but she isn't. With any luck while UM they'll hava word with her - show some video footage of Angel or even Jess saying that she should put a little effort in.

Who knows maybe we will see the old Belle turn up although I have to see there has been great nudity this week nobody has quite delivered the naked sexy dancing although B1 have come close.

She has me scratching my head as to why she's behaving so unBelle like....

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

the man ;)
emperor?
Alex?
Cleaning personnel?
Superman? 

Someone to talk to Belle saying we gave you a big contract to come back and now you are hardly naked and wearing so much in bed that Noldus thought you were dressed!

I wonder if it had anything to do with the BaR cam as you couldn't see a thing after about 5 minutes of Belle's shower last night.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You can see that the instincts are there - she even got up on the table with Irma and did some moves - but yesterday fully dressed (the top was see through of course) on the couch was just weird and to put on panties and a negligee with built in pants was just typical of this visit.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

This whole carry on since 09.58 has me scratching my head. I was on Replay when it suddenly came on line at 13.44.46. When it came back Gina was sitting on her bed now made up looking very nice with her hair down but still in her nightie whereas Belle is dressed looking ready to go out and now in real time Gina has got dressed and is ready to go out. Unscheduled maintenance for 3 3/4 hours - very odd :huh:

5 minutes ago, wathou said:

indeed back online and ho wait NOTHING HAS CHANGED ... 

Yes there is a change. All the girls are gone now to do thier own thing. Belle was the last one to leave. :):biggrin:

;

• Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle was not dressed at 10:01 That is what she was wearing when she slept - so much that she looks like she was dressed!

LOL (or perhaps we should cry)