Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

See you sulzer.

Just seen that my pillow's soaked in blood - seems my flow's happened before Belle's. What happened to me last night? I know my door was open this morning and yet it was firmly shut last night.

Have you got a sore arse and a 5 pound note under the pillow?    :biggrin: :cry: :huh:

7 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Hard to believe that Gina has not gone over to B1 to be with the twins.

She will or they will go to B2.

OT Kitty's kitty finally knocks The Goddess off top stop where she's been all day but seconds after she's been ploughed, Leora's empty GR goes back to No. 1

That's what incredible form she's on today.

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

at 0945 cam1, Gina is knocking on the door in to Angel and they both went out in the hallway

0952 cam1 : Gina back to Agnels room and Angel went topless out in the hall, and run back to her room 09.52:56
0955 cam1 out in replay

Those cams were all working fine when it actually happened. I'm guessing they must have edited the replay. The doorbell was rung by an internet technician. Gina and Angelina answered it and seemed pretty surprised. He came inside and told them (in Spanish) that he was there to work on the internet for the apartment. Gina went to her room and texted someone and the technician left the apartment (but left his stuff in the hallway). Then he and another man came back 10 or 15 mins later and the apartment went under maintenance. 

I think the guy just showed up earlier than expected and they didn't put the apartment UM in time. He probably hadn't agreed to appear on cam, so they had to take him out of the replay as well.

Edit: just catching up with the thread, I see wathou already covered most of this.

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

More likely her boyfriend and doesn't want to be seen. We all know the twins so why would she be want to be kept in the vestibule out of sight. 

i think it was the doorbell from the lobby not the door but yhea porbably her bf, so gina , stella, one twin, angelina out and irma & the other twin about to go out :) 
i guess we are back at b1 & b2 being hotels that's cool :)