Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

11 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

We know she hides her face because when she bated the night before she turned towards the cam but covered her face with her left hand, which she always uses to tweek her nipple when bating. We partially saw her face for the1st time last night but, hey, for me she's the life and soul of the Barca apartments, with her nakedness, her genuine bating sessions, which I find watching a beautiful girl have a lovely orgasm is a very enjoyable experience, and with her chirpiness and friendliness.

If it doesn't float your boat MrB, and it disappoints you, don't watch the girls until Nicole comes back, which unfortunately will never happen. There are 15 other appartments to choose from...

This happens to be what I like.I miss Nicole too, big style, but I've moved on...::)

Of curse, i will also watch some of the other apartments. ... but ... It is still very sad that she is hidding her face. 

I is still very strange that a lot (way more than half) of the girls in the cast of the  barcelona apartments do not show the participation needed for a project like RLC. Hidding and non participation is a issue only in the girls apartments. Very sad.

Just now, MrBox said:

Of curse, i will also watch some of the other apartments. ... but ... It is still very sad that she is hidding her face. 

I is still very strange that a lot (way more than half) of the girls in the cast of the  barcelona apartments do not show the participation needed for a project like RLC. Hidding and non participation is a issue only in the girls apartments. Very sad.

Well you might get your wish in B1 tonight MrB, superman is gonna try an participate with Belle. She could be his birthday present...:sick:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Well you might get your wish in B1 tonight MrB, superman is gonna try an participate with Belle. She could be his birthday present...:sick:

please consider:  ... participate != sex !!!    

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

LOL.  He'll likely be Blue Balled by the end of the night.   Blue Balls.gif

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

please consider:  ... participate != sex !!!    

Well, it might also mean tying Alex to a chair and dancing and stripping in front of him while he whips her, or it might mean naked body painting, while he feels his dick every 30 seconds...I feel like throwing up at the very thought...:sick:

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well, it might also mean tying Alex to a chair and dancing and stripping in front of him while he whips her, or it might mean naked body painting, while he feels his dick every 30 seconds...I feel like throwing up at the very thought...:sick:

This guy is not the normal RLC material that is for sure, but he is also not as bad as you make him.

BTW ... If you do not like this event, "There are 15 other appartments to choose from..." ... ::) ... sorry ... i could not suppress this reuse of your statement ... :)

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

This guy is not the normal RLC material that is for sure, but he is also not as bad as you make him.

BTW ... If you do not like this event, "There are 15 other appartments to choose from..." ... ::) ... sorry ... i could not suppress this reuse of your statement ... :)

That's ok...but he's a perv and a creep...:confused:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

That's ok...but he's a perv and a creep...:confused:

... he is a guy ... he likes girls ... we all would use this possibility .... you do not even know, if there will be someing more than talking today ... it is nice to have guests in the apartments ... :)

• Upvote 1