Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... here we go again .... anti guy bashing on 110% ... :biggrin:

This apartment need more guys and more clothing, so that you people get used to reality again. 

For fuck sake MrB, it is not anti guy bashing...It is anti Alex bashing...Do you not get it.The guy is a perv and a creep, and. I personally don't want him there. If he has to be there, then as long as he keeps his hands off the other girls, I can handle that...:cry:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I realise that but it would make her leader and you would have even more fabulous pussy displays from Gina.

and angel sure isn't showing nothing in the big bed staying to the far side

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

For fuck sake MrB, it is not anti guy bashing...It is anti Alex bashing...Do you not get it.The guy is a perv and a creep, and. I personally don't want him there. If he has to be there, then as long as he keeps his hands off the other girls, I can handle that...:cry:

... every guy in this apartments was called names by someone in this forum. It has nothing to do with the guys. It is an issue with this forum.

... BTW, we do not say his name. :)

What the fuck are they watching now. This party has no organisation. people complain that nore is too authoritarian. Without her we are just getting dead air time. Belle have reached for her security cushion but I'm not taking that as a sign.  

6 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... every guy in this apartments was called names by someone in this forum. ... BTW, we do not say his name. :)

now you know how we feel about all your post about having more dude in the apt ...

( and if you hasn't noticed but alex being there the girls put more clothes on, so where is the more fun ? i think chosing alex to prove your argument is really dumb ... )

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

... every guy in this apartments was called names by someone in this forum. It has nothing to do with the guys. It is an issue with this forum.

... BTW, we do not say his name. :)

Nicole's 2 guys were nice guys. Barely anyone on this forum has said otherwise so that is total bollocks...just saying...:cry:

• Upvote 1