New Balcony Cam

28 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Interesting stuff Wathou!

I can only assume they realised that it was not a good position for the cam. Perhaps in certain light, the cam in the original position would capture the reflection of the street in the windows of the apartment

That or maybe it was in direct sunlight part of the time.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Interesting stuff Wathou!

I can only assume they realised that it was not a good position for the cam. Perhaps in certain light, the cam in the original position would capture the reflection of the street in the windows of the apartment

Very interesting to see they tried options before going live. They must have tried that position to see if they could achieve the angles without showing the street. Looking at it it may have been possible but not omitting the reflections of the area in the windows. Hence the low down screened position was required in the end.  

The direct sunlight into the glass of the cam would have been an issue too.  

• Upvote 2

On 2/12/2017 at 8:28 AM, wathou said:

it is a cam, it this she same cam that they used in every appt. And btw this broadcast is from jan 10 ... Why did they installed a cam over there then change it one month later ? 

Because some users are "oh no, I must make a contribution to save B2 from monsters, I will be viewed as a hero and i will be loved" the change makes no sense from a company placing cams for many years, you are correct.

On 2/7/2017 at 4:16 AM, StnCld316 said:

Depending on where the Camera is Mounted and the Angle it's positioned will only give you limited visibility to certain areas.

Now the Girls know the Camera is there they'll make sure they do as little as possible.

Cam has been re-positioned and all we see is a wall, girls from will go behind the camera and hide some more thanks RLC might as well not put anything out there.

1 minute ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Cam has been re-positioned and all we see is a wall, girls from will go behind the camera and hide some more thanks RLC might as well not put anything out there.

If RLC receives enough complaints about the positioning of the Balcony Cam, they'd likely adjust it. It just may take them a few days to complete the task.

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If RLC receives enough complaints about the positioning of the Balcony Cam, they'd likely adjust it. It just may take them a few days to complete the task.

a few months rather ^^, and i think as the screencaps shown that they tried better positionning but i guess it didn' work, or at least i don't see why they would put the cam there knowingly that there is a big blindspot :X

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, happyone said:

I just watched Estelle leave the bedroom and walk to the far end of the balcony- There is an area that is completely blind.  It took a few seconds for her to

reappear after leaving the bedroom-long enough to hide.

the first picture that i send is the blind-spot, so you can see for yourself it's quiete large :X