Mika & Layne

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I hear you. It's mind boggling. Layne is living like a rock star and rock stars get to fuck groupies. 

Of course, I have a song for that too. BTW, baby snakes is what Frank called his groupies. I know this cause I once met Dweezil Zappa's wife. 

Love it!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, spielo said:

Era realmente brincadeira. Podemos confiar guitargst, no momento certo ela estará sob cams ....:rolleyes:

If you believe so ...
For my part about blonde I do not bet so much and with such conviction.
Layne might even try but she'll dodge. Like she's done.

Just now, thedbear said:

Se você acredita assim ...
Para minha parte sobre o blonde eu não aposto tanto e com tal convicção.
Layne pode até tentar, mas ela esquivará. Como se ela tivesse feito.

Or do you think she's reading because she's more comfortable?

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

I see the blonde and I believe talking to Lyne in the kitchen and in a blind spot. Mika sleeping. Did I miss anything?
:dodgy:

You got it, they started fucking around earlier, and she stopped him and has been upset and now sobbing in the kitchen. She's either an old flame, or a groupie that still loves him, and she all broken up about it.we all know whats it like to be rejected, it hurts to be in love and be rejected, it hurts down deep inside. She really should do the right thing and leave. If Layne ends up fucking this girl in the mental state she's in, he has no soul. Plus Mika is listening to this whole conversation in the other room, how does he thinks she feels? Obviously this is all speculation, but all the sighns are there of a broken heart, and wanting something you can't have for this girl.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Você entendeu, eles começaram a brincar mais cedo, e ela o parou e ficou chateado e agora chorando na cozinha. Ela é ou uma velha chama, ou um groupie que ainda o ama, e ela tudo quebrado sobre it.we todos sabem o que é como ser rejeitado, dói para estar apaixonado e ser rejeitado, dói profundamente no interior. Ela realmente deveria fazer a coisa certa e sair. Se Layne acabar fodendo essa garota no estado mental em que ela está, ele não tem alma. Além disso, Mika está ouvindo toda essa conversa na outra sala, como ele acha que ela sente? Obviamente, isso é tudo especulação, mas todos os suspiros são de um coração partido, e querendo algo que você não pode ter para essa garota.

For me she is not crying now. Or is
:huh:

28 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Uau, eu não posso assistir a este muito mais tempo, Mika, obviamente, sabe o que é pode ou vai acontecer entre estes dois, porque aconteceu na noite de weding, pelo menos, e não há nada que ela possa fazer sobre isso, aparentemente. Layne vai passar o seu aniversário noite fodendo uma velha chama do seu, isso é óbvio, e ela não é sobre ele ainda parece, em vez de ele e sua esposa sair para o seu aniversário, tendo um pouco de diversão na cidade. 

Today is his birthday? Same?