Mika & Layne

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Do not take part in sexual activity that involves your nipple or piercing. Saliva may contain bacteria that can cause infection as well. These measures may seem extreme, but if your piercing becomes infected, you will have a much bigger problem on your hands with a much longer healing process. Take precautionary measures to heal your piercing and your body will thank you.[4]

• In addition to saliva, any rough play, rubbing, or touching should be avoided as well.

did mika convince her to have this done? did blondie leave?

Capture_2017_03_29_15_07_58_302.png

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow, Layne deu seu piercing no mamilo? Isso é muito extremo de estar no sofá. Como ela lidou com isso?

Same question here. I always thought it would hurt horrors. She did not even blink literally. Really she's tough in the fall.
:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Like the silly little girl she is. Come tomorrow though she's going to be crying I'm sure. Too bad we won't get to see that part, I suppose. 

A good friend of mine had hers done, but by a proffessional, like you been saying this has to be kept so clean and bacteira free. She washed them antibacterial soap, and cleaned them with peroxide 3 times a day, they took over a month to fully heal. Was Layne washing his hands the whole time, dipp in alcohol would be the best.

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Same question here. I always thought it would hurt horrors. She did not even blink literally. Really she's tough in the fall.
:dodgy:

Thats good, Layne must know what he was doing, and she must be tough like you said. I'd probably be screaming like a little bitch i wonder if he numbed them somehow temorarily?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

A good friend of mine had hers done, but by a proffessional, like you been saying this has to be kept so clean and bacteira free. She washed them antibacterial soap, and cleaned them with peroxide 3 times a day, they took over a month to fully heal. Was Layne washing his hands the whole time, dipp in alcohol would be the best.

H2O2 is totally NOT suitable for healing the piercing!

Btw, @Amy3 she is instructed, thank you

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Just don't google nipple piercing infection. You've been warned! What they are doing is a very bad idea. She should at least be on a stool, not on a couch full of microbes. 

Oh gee, thanks for the warning! Of course that was a reason for me to check it out, yikes!!!!!

2 minutes ago, guitargst said:

H2O2 is totally NOT suitable for healing the piercing!

Btw, @Amy3 she is instructed, thank you

Wow, i should never be giving medical advice obviously! Sorry about that! I must have been mistaken for what she was using

41 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Once your nipples are pierced, you can expect about a 6-8 week healing period at minimum. Depending on how active you are, your nipples may take longer to heal from accidental touching or rubbing during daily activity.

Do you remember Amy&Alya? Think Amy removed it after some days...