Mika & Layne

Just an tought,could be that Layne it's trying to get his friend couple Dasha and Demid to VH!?Find a little strange that right in the weekend Dasha it's paking everything him it's out all weekend and still no show..hope not,because as i said before cant see worst residents that d&d for an place like VH.We had an taste of the bad things of Rlc with first weeks of teya in VH..all the hide and tease was horrible,BUT teya close to D&d is a lot more open.D&D it's an exemple of everything Voyeur house shouldn't be.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Just an tought,could be that Layne it's trying to get his friend couple Dasha and Demid to VH!?Find a little strange that right in the weekend Dasha it's paking everything him it's out all weekend and still no show..hope not,because as i said before cant see worst residents that d&d for an place like VH.We had an taste of the bad things of Rlc with first weeks of teya in VH..all the hide and tease was horrible,BUT teya close to D&d is a lot more open.D&D it's an exemple of everything Voyeur house shouldn't be.

The thing to remember although they perform on RLC doesn't always mean that they perform the same way on VHTV, by the very reason that if they want to make money then they have to adapt to the VHTV way. So for more money they have to get views and to get views you have to be open and do stuff.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Just In said:

The thing to remember although they perform on RLC doesn't always mean that they perform the same way on VHTV, by the very reason that if they want to make money then they have to adapt to the VHTV way. So for more money they have to get views and to get views you have to be open and do stuff.

Agree with you.But if you seen them(good luck catching them on cams)on rlc they(specialy demid)it's not an cam fan at all,but to be fair teya also hide a lottt in Rlc and now it's doing great in VH.The thing is that the couple needed to change imensly,they would need to stop using the dams blankets all the time and do it clean clean sight a lot,not sure if the actual Demid and Dasha would do that.Also if they were so protected in Rlc who garanties that they would not be also in VH.But VH in terms of delivering its miles ahead the other site,and hope that never changes.

10 hours ago, ze81 said:

just a coincidence. I was in Moscow this weekend, having fun and drinking with guitar buddies

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Layne said:

just a coincidence. I was in Moscow this weekend, having fun and drinking with guitar buddies

Ufff..thank god hehe,also i was very critic about the apartment you opened(teya one)but have to admit things improved a lot,now it's an very valid VH house.Just don't wish to see the couple(Dasha and Demid)that Probrably have the worst reputation(regard hidding etc)in Rlc to join VH.

On 10/07/2017 at 5:51 AM, ze81 said:

I just note that we had the same resistance here over Anna and Alex (ex-vv). See what you are today.
D and D were heavily pruned by RLC and oriented to their "hot" moments and cover them up on balconies. I remember how Dasha started there and how soon she then "moved" to the balcony.
I also note that those who started effectively in the practice of visitors and "parties" were them. And there were many to be a reference in increasing.

If there is the possibility (remote or not) of them integrate into the project and if so, without the false morals of RLC we can have gains here instead of damages. Staff for this they have. Better than we got in Maria for the moment.

Worse than J & L I'm sure it will not be.:cool:

• Upvote 1

On 10/07/2017 at 8:08 AM, Just In said:

Exactly on this line I think And when they wanted (or were allowed to) they knew how to attract attention there.

Nelly and Bogdan if someone does not remember or does not know their first steps started there.