Mika & Layne

21 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Continuous posting of very same post over and over again day after day is considered to be trolling a thread. most of the time when this occurs the Moderators take it under consideration as not productive to the forum. Sometimes it gets to the point where the Moderators believe it is obnoxious posting and ban the poster, or set them in the time out chair for a little while. Disrespecting the site owners or tenants of the sites we are trying to promote on CC is also not a good idea. This also comes under review of the Staff of CC and determinations are made whether or not actions need to be taken. Everyone has the right to disagree with any poster, or post as long as they do it respectfully. 

VHTV is becoming very popular on CC and will have fulltime Moderation and soon will be having changes made as requested by the site owner and the Admin of CC

what kind of changes?

Just now, ze81 said:

Similar to the Rlc forum i bet..and look how place it's going soo nice..this is the reason i didn't payed again for be an premium cc user.

oh goody. we can all heep endless praise on jeka's new apt. so many good things to say about it.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

oh goody. we can all heep endless praise on jeka's new apt. so many good things to say about it.

Westerday VH said that likes we give all your honest opinions and views of things even if negative..now we see how things are.."someone" don't want us to say what happens in every apartment..they don't want to say an place it's empty a lot every day(even it's the completely true ,and we have all the right to say it if it's what happens every day) or that we don't like it..Gess we have to start not saying the things or literally lying and say for exemple that Jeka new house it's gtreat and full of life in it..but remember always..we have all they right to say what we are seing and every time we feel like,that how an democratic and free of speech forum,site,place works.And trolling isn't saying the truths and what we see..trolling for exemple it's some users calling you bad names just because they don't like your opinon...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

who is this people again, be careful with the names of the tenant please 

Wish mods were so fast reacting when other cc users call us things like jerk or fool or idiot..strangely never seen that in cc.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Wish mods were so fast reacting when other cc users call us things like jerk or fool or idiot..strangely never seen that in cc.

I would also like comments more contructive but we do not always what we want in life ^^
Otherwise I also have the right to speak as a VH client and not necessarily take all my messages as coming from moderation

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I would also like comments more contructive but we do not always what we want in life ^^
Otherwise I also have the right to speak as a VH client and not necessarily take all my messages as coming from moderation

Agree,we all have the right to speak,in my opinion we just have to see sinsere in what we say and don't call bad names or insult any residents of VH and just at the same level any cc user.If that things happens then we have an free of speech,diverse,funny forum.That is what this VH forum it's.

• Like 1

As we are on the Mika & Lane topic pages, I am more concerned whether Mika is OK. I believe the 'Technical' downtime earlier might be for something medical, the same happened recently when, I think, they called a paramedic or ambulance and the apartment was taken offline for a short period whilst they were there. Similarly, when it came back online today neither Layne nor Mika were present and only Layne has come back. Layne I hope everything is Ok with Mika and give her a hug from us.

• Like 3