Mika & Layne

I just started watching!

First, Is Mika or Layne the woman?

Then, wichever is the woman, is she pregnant?

She has a belly, wich could just be alittle chubby, but it was the boobs got me thinking, the nipples looks as if she is pregnant. And also the fact that she often hold, rubs and watch her belly in the mirror.

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I just started watching!

She has a belly, wich could just be alittle chubby, but it was the boobs got me thinking, the nipples looks as if she is pregnant. And also the fact that she often hold, rubs and watch her belly in the mirror.

mika is the woman & she is pregnant.

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

I just started watching!

Welcome Ed2

Just out curiosity.Did ever an resident stayedin VH with an baby in an house?What you think will happen when mika baby borns?To be fair never seen that kind of situation in an cam site,being were or in Rlc.The max i seen it was an familiar member of an resident in Rlc with her baby and they stayed on cam longs hours.

Just now, ze81 said:

Just out curiosity.Did ever an resident stayedin VH with an baby in an house?What you think will happen when mika baby borns?To be fair never seen that kind of situation in an cam site,being were or in Rlc.The max i seen it was an familiar member of an resident in Rlc with her baby and they stayed on cam longs hours.

no. i think that layne will try to get more apts as manager. jmo.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

no. i think that layne will try to get more apts as manager. jmo.

Thanks golfer.Have mix feelings about if would be good to see an baby in VH,for one side would be diferente and kinda interesting to see for other i change cam and it's someone having sex on cam,not an easy thing to decide being for the couple or VH,but Probrably they will leave near the born of baby,or maybe only her..but that would kill this house as we seen layne alone for some time and nothing happened.well time will tell.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

I haven't witnessed it myself, but I've heard a woman was pregnant on RLC once, that couple "left the project" near the end of her pregnancy.

I think minors on cam is illegal. I've seen minors on RLC though (a couple of times actually), but that was probably RLC management just being slow, the steams were cut after 10 or 15 minutes, and it were erased from Replay.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, nack said:

Welcome Ed2

Thanks Nack!

I subscribed yesterday, I will try it for one month, to see how it is... I like the real life on RLC, so I'm abit sceptic of swinger couples and fuck maniacs, lol, but I will check it out. The couples here sure are more active and exiting than RLC.

Replay is free, so that is good, and the archives is a smart sollution. RLC is on a witch hunt for people spreading illegal content. On VHTV, who bothers to record and spread content, if VHTV record it for you, and put it in the archive for all subscribers to watch, for free.

There is also a few things I miss on VHTV. The thumbnails at RLC is somewhat essential, so you can see if there is something more exiting going on another place. RLC also has a motion detector, wich is kinda handy.