Mika & Layne

6 hours ago, nack said:

and they will be leaving this apartment on ?

The only time I saw a child in RLC was a baby m accompanied by his parents and grandmothers, at a family reunion on a Sunday lunch in Vanessa and Thomas.
And Vanessa was all attention to the boy / girl and her mother.

And as pregnant as I remember it was Lora who really only came out close to having the child. Almost days before. And in spite of the belly, it has been well up to this point. As one expects of a pregnant in these conditions in real conditions.

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

The only time I saw a child in RLC was a baby m accompanied by his parents and grandmothers, at a family reunion on a Sunday lunch in Vanessa and Thomas.
And Vanessa was all attention to the boy / girl and her mother.

And as pregnant as I remember it was Lora who really only came out close to having the child. Almost days before. And in spite of the belly, it has been well up to this point. As one expects of a pregnant in these conditions in real conditions.

Also it was one for long hours in the smith and kitty place,don't remember if they stayed for the night or not but the baby was there at least all afternoon on cams.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Totaly agree with you nack.i am still in Rlc also but serious thinking for the time in ages not to renew.As you said that place become boring and the two barca houses basicaly become an total joke.Also can't agree more with you regard the Rlc threats..was in cc for two,three days and already was being insulted a lot(you're an jerk,an fool etc)only because i give my honest opinion(as i always do)basicaly a lot the users(tankfull not all)that are in those threats just don't acept people don't liking an girl or saying anything bad about they act..basicaly a lot of time those posts are just one thing...the girls are wonderful,they are sleeping,they are awake..basicaly it's as boredom as Rlc itself become.

That's why I'm here, and I have not yet regretted it. In VH and in this forum. Yes, I have already seen how much "commonality" the forums opted for RLC in CC.

In RLCF, different opinions are more balanced and equally respected by all.
As an example of how we were received (very well), in their chat when we were without CC here,

22 minutes ago, grizzly14 said:

Elle est bizarrement foutue cette fille
petit cul, gros ventre, les seins haut
ça lui fait une drôle de silhouette

I do not agree ! I think Mika is having a good physical set-up for her condition. I hope Anna stays the same.
Lora in RLC also stayed sexy and she was until practically the end of the pregnancy there.

14 minutes ago, thedbear said:

That's why I'm here, and I have not yet regretted it. In VH and in this forum. Yes, I have already seen how much "commonality" the forums opted for RLC in CC.

As an example of how we were received (very well), in their chat when we were without CC here,

A mod at RLCF has said he will not allow it to become like cc, so he will be strighter enforcing the rules. He says he wants it to be a forum of opinions, he says everyone bullying others, or simply say you're wrong without any explanation, their RLCF membership is at risk.

At cc, you get banned if you say anything negative about the tenants, but the members constantly mocking others for their opinions are very much protected. 

At rlcfan they ban bullies, while even mods call the girls prostitutes.

CC is dominated by posters obsessivly in love with "their angels", and they do not accept any indication that their beloved is not perfect, everyone not seeing it that way is constantly picked on, made fun of and bullied... at RLCF we dissagree too, but differences are much more accepted.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Couldn't agree more.The truth in VH forum people know what is an forum(an place to give opinions,views of things,share some ideias etc)and it totaly looks an democratic place,people understand(as it should be always)that every person it's diferent and have sometimes the same tastes others diferent tastes,in my opinion(with the exception of some users)the Rlc forum become very very restrictive,were honest opinions a lot times aren't well acept and you even can be called all sort of bad names..just because you think for yourself etc.Basicaly it's almost the same diference in the two fóruns as there is in VH and Rlc themselfs.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ed2 said:

A mod at RLCF has said he will not allow it to become like cc, so he will be strighter enforcing the rules. He says he wants it to be a forum of opinions, he says everyone bullying others, or simply say you're wrong without any explanation, their RLCF membership is at risk.

At cc, you get banned if you say anything negative about the tenants, but the members constantly mocking others for their opinions are very much protected. 

At rlcfan they ban bullies, while even mods call the girls prostitutes.

CC is dominated by posters obsessivly in love with "their angels", and they do not accept any indication that their beloved is not perfect, everyone not seeing it that way is constantly picked on, made fun of and bullied... at RLCF we dissagree too, but differences are much more accepted.

I could be wrong but isn't Rlcf of the same people that are owners of cc?If so hard to believe that will happen,when i sign cc for the first time i happily paid that about 10$ to become premium member,tought well it's an good forum and because i like a cam sites i will support them and share my opinions everytime i feel like..and then boom..two,three days after enter cc were called all sort of things,jerk,fool etc etc,without me doing anything more than express my opinions of what i was seing..and to my surprise specialy one user that called me a lot of bad things(to me and to any that says something that he doesn't agree)ABSOLUTY nothing happen to him and an couple others and they continue calling bad things to me and to anyone that doesn't fallow the..She it's amazing etc etc,not an single time that user was banned,but seen others that didn't do things remotely as bad being banned from cc..also mods with time pass totaly had rules acrescented Cleary to satisfy those type of users and with every rule limiting the free or speech and opinions,so...didn't renew the premium in cc and won't renew till things become equal to everyone in cc(as it should).

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Well you MUST be special then, because others report buffering and skipping constantly :dodgy:

Well, I have already experience skip, and buffering, but RLC sometimes takes ages to load cams too