Mika & Layne

4 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Nobody disputes the right to express any opinion or discuss anything. We have the same rights here as you do, so i fully agree with you. Basically, only negative feedback makes us work better. Nobody says anything if product works, you know :)

Exactly.Can bet with you that if most houses were like the  new Nina and Alan place VH would had a lottt less negative coments from my part(and more users).Just don't wish the company to fallow the bad route of other famous cam sites.I like Vh because things happen in it and usualy fast and consistently,seing some of that things changing for worst puts me less satisfied with VH.

14 minutes ago, Layne said:

Do you think you're fun and entertaining? We have an offer for you! Just tell us what are you doing on a daily basis, attach some portfolio (photos, sex videos, etc), and we could connect you to VHTV! (* if we like you)

</irony>

I don't give a damn about comments anymore. I'm too tired last weeks because of the thing that we're doing on my work. I'm upset that the girl left yesterday  (I haven't seen her for 2.5 years, and last time we were having fun was the foursome with my ex wife, this girl and her twin sister). 

Hi! You claim to be Layne?

I don't have anything to say about the apartment being boring, I think it is good, I like it real life, and I'm not a fan of some of the crazy fuck houses on VHTV.

I just have one issue. I know it is concenting from all parts, you both accept and respect it, but there is still a part of me that can't help feeling sorry for this pregnant girl being home alone in her bed, while her boyfriend is out going after other women.

I'm pretty new to VHTV, so I don't know the tenants yet, but Mika seems to be a great girl, and I think she deserves all the attention from her boyfriend/husband that she needs.

6 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I am guessing your age to be about 36, based on your ID. Your post and grammar I would guess a lot younger. Real mature response to my post.

Maybe because my first language isn't english...why don't you try to talk in Spanish and Portuguese for exemple?Really would like to see if your grammar would be nice or even as good as my english...or like you said from an younger person or something...please do it...also my last respost  to you it was just irony..of course I don't hate you neither VH.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Nobody disputes the right to express any opinion or discuss anything. We have the same rights here as you do, so i fully agree with you. Basically, only negative feedback makes us work better. Nobody says anything if product works, you know :)

Yes, I agree! That is the right attitude.

I'm not sure RLC even read complains, they certanly don't answer! Also, the RLC threads here on CC only seem to accept one sided praising... LOL... today they even defend partying while UM, intentional hiding and covering of cams.

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Very weak of you to post this I think. Things have been very slow at your apt for a while. Ze was just pointing out a truth and making light of it because of all of the posts about marriage and insurance. Don't worry, I don't watch your apt and I won't connect here ever again.

Thanks Amy.Just like you sayed we say the things based on what happens or not on cams.For exemple(kind patetic one but still an exemple)when you watch an movie and like it till the end you gona say and think good things regard it if you don't like the movie you will do the oposite.Last weeks(long long weeks) almost nothing nice to fallow or see happend in layne place,the house it's a lottt of time in the dark(making viewer experience a lot worst)and basicaly Mika sleeps a lot and layne it's out a lot,I am saying lies or things don't appended this way!?Think not.Sad to see Layne doing this(but he is in his right)and even more VH itself.Again I say i don't dislike layne at all neither Mika,my bad coments are related to the things going on or not going on on cam.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, really the last one. Same can be said of me. I do it cause I like it and it's fun and frequently a lot of people agree with me. I enjoy finding the fatal flaw in things. I think forums are better designed for negative comments anyways. Telling people how great things are all the time is more pointless actually. Ok. No more. I'm leaving here. Bye! 💋

Exactly Amy.Some persons could always change to Rlc forum were 90% of the things said are positive and every resident it's marvelous..I like a lot VH forum because we most of the time are truly honest and say what we think on what we see.How can i coment a lot of good things or most of good things regard this house if in my personal opinion that isn't happening,and again I say..if this house changes again and we see lot of nice moments in it,the lights more turn on etc then i will be the first to say nice things,just like it happen in teya and Stan house..was bad in beginning so myself and lots of us were negative about it,then the change for better and my coments Totaly reflected that..now that house it's bad again in my opinion..then for sure my coments gona be bad.If someone want an fake person or that dont say what truly think about things..then don't look for me..at all.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, really the last one. Same can be said of me. I do it cause I like it and it's fun and frequently a lot of people agree with me. I enjoy finding the fatal flaw in things. I think forums are better designed for negative comments anyways. Telling people how great things are all the time is more pointless actually. Ok. No more. I'm leaving here. Bye! 💋

Amy I am shock at you and disappointed. I have always read your post and like them. You are nowhere near the 99% mark that ze is. I think he just likes to post to make himself seem important. My mother (god bless her) always said if you have nothing nice to say, than say nothing. There is a children's saying that talks about the boy who cried wolf. People need to realize that if all the do is post negative remarks than they lose the impact they are looking for. I see ze and some others and laugh at what they post. I think he and others should take a time out from posting and enjoy life. This is certainly not making them happy.

16 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Amy I am shock at you and disappointed. I have always read your post and like them. You are nowhere near the 99% mark that ze is. I think he just likes to post to make himself seem important. My mother (god bless her) always said if you have nothing nice to say, than say nothing. There is a children's saying that talks about the boy who cried wolf. People need to realize that if all the do is post negative remarks than they lose the impact they are looking for. I see ze and some others and laugh at what they post. I think he and others should take a time out from posting and enjoy life. This is certainly not making them happy.

Sorry you are wrong..it's 99.9 mark.indeed if you have nothing nice to say then not say...thats the reason an forum,and in this case about VH existes..to not say what we think and to only say positive,wonderful things.You really don't know me and you for sure you will like a lot more fake persons that don't say what the think and then when turn your back to them they betrail you.As I said prior the in  Rlc forum you have your dream place..there most people only say nice,wonderful things and who doesn't do that it's an horrible person than doesn't know nothing about anything.Dont gona loose more time with you.

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I dont say this often but it would be really good when a mod would move all that off topic stuff to an approbriate topic. A little off topic is okay. But that personal attacks and pointless flaming should get moved elsewhere.

Agree sorry for this.Dont gona talk more about others things.