Mika & Layne

1 minute ago, nack said:

Oops ela ainda está lá. Podemos ter sorte depois de tudo.

:biggrin:

Ela está vestindo roupas de Mika. Parece que ela não estava planejando ficar, mas as aventuras da noite passada mudaram de idéia.

:biggrin:

Look at the timeline, especially in the bathroom earlier, and you'll see that she even made herself ready to leave as soon as the day brightened. What I understood.
And then she stripped off and went to bed again.:biggrin::biggrin:

And I believe it was not their adventures but their company there. Really are having a good time,All 3

And as far as I know, Layne and Mika are not resistant to anyone staying the night there. Even if it's with them in their own bed. Lol:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I draw the line with marriage and kids, when it comes to these sites. Both are off limits IMHO and have no place here. Marriage is, if nothing else, a vow to another person that you will not cheat on them with another person. And for them to do this right after getting married is a beyond reproach. I do not believe in open marriages. Once you commit yourself to marriage that is it, you may only have sex with that person. You guys have fun watching this absolute filth. I won't be joining except to condem it. 

Up to the point of marriage, anything goes and I have no problem with cheating at that level.

I have not seen any cheating, unless the bride is blind and deaf. Do you know for what reason they married? Maybe pure for economic reasons. If someone promises me something, I am in the position to discharge him/her. A marriage goes well as long as it goes well. Mreover:The girl participated for Mika in the first place! Every time she visits this apartment she is embracing Mika; she is more bisexual than Mika.

What do you think then of the parties of Anna and Alex?  

11 hours ago, golfer06 said:

what they want to do is up to them. but where was this girl up until now? and there probably should have been another guy. also mika did not have another girl on the site that i have seen so it could be confusing. i don't know what all of the relationships are. it almost looked like the girl was layne's ex. they were really chummy. wonder what will happen next? i will watch it & imagine my own scenario till i learn more.

Hi Golfer. Was this the greatest thing ever on VHTV. All i'm looking at are the images you guys put up, and i got flushed looking at them. Appreciate them all.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Olá jogador de golfe. Foi a melhor coisa que já vi na VHTV. Tudo o que eu estou olhando são as imagens que vocês colocaram, e eu fiquei corado olhando para eles. Apreciar todos eles.

One thing I can sort of guarantee. Without prior and intentional planning, you will never see something similar in RLC.
  And I'm already excluding from this "account" Masha and Sasha.

l:cool: