Mika & Layne

13 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

@thedbear VS. Google Translate: D

Às vezes entendemos, porém!

84508ca38ba3f08f1cfa3f8ad54f3bbe.gif

As I said before, if you understand (and some understand) great.
If not without problems.

The important thing is that I understand exactly what I mean and so expressing myself, I shoot the "thorn" from my throat.

I know, however, that something is perceptible and therefore the meaning of my dissatisfaction and disappointment for yesterday's day is in part general and common to many here.

I do here in forun, not to open calls about, and take the risk of receiving an inadequate response.
I guarantee that my reaction to this would be very different from the others.

But as I always say,
move on

In the case to this moment and now: Sveta, Lina, Alex and Vlad (the "killer" dog of course)

31 minutes ago, thedbear said:

:biggrin::biggrin:

Again correcting, not to be interpreted as calling someone a "killer" dog, which was hinted at earlier.

In the case to this moment and now: Sveta, Lina, Alex and Vlad (and the little dog "killer" of course)

Mainly because I am referring to accompanying a moment of my longed for and expected.

Alex and Lina together for the first time with Sveta and Vlad in their old apartment where everything started there.
The past finding the present and perhaps drawing the future.

Good memories .
In every square inch of that apartment. Very well taken advantage of by the 2 couples there.