Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

Yep, the kitchen cam is a waste. The free cam should be the one that from the foot of the bed. It's too far away to be very good, but it would definitely entice people to subscribe so that they could see the cam next to the bed. They really should put another cam on the other side of the bed.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, gavurkel said:

No sound of the cameras.

Why is not care ??????????????????

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

in this apartment sometimes its better with out sound cause the sound and the picture are out of sync it is distracting,

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

It's true. I've seen her go out of her way, even during sex, to get a better view of the screen. And it's always these lame shows or old movies. It's weird, but I guess what we're doing is worse. If you think about it.

That's true. But she has yet a whole life before her, I not.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, nack said:

Can't we just enjoy the show or whatever is happening.It's their life.Who are we to comment ? I don't even watch other apartments.Have you ever seen me complaining and commenting about the non-action.Hell i have subscribed to RLC as well and never visit more than 2 apartments there as well.

If you don't like something,Don't watch or ignore.No apartment is perfect and can never be.

OK ..i am out.

To whom are you talking? Not to me, I hope. I have never complained about anything; my generation (<1940) has never learned to do so. I like to watch this apartment but am afraid what will happen with this spoiled generation. I will never know but have my doubts.

• Upvote 1