Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

If only the room and the bed would exist in this apartment, they would be happy. They do not go thereabouts or shit, I think that they urinate and the shit in the bed and then it was hiding itself under her. Jeka desinstalado recently the television of the room of being to place it in the room and not to have to go out of there. Nowadays the room of being and sofa is a dump of cupboard that they use to leave everything surplus of the room, there is nothing any more! Already for not commenting that the sound of the free chambers works one day and with an enormous delay of sound and then it stops working for three months. Painful! But, certainly, casahot is what is going to extract them of the ruin. Lol, shit! 

51 minutes ago, Gudari said:

If only the room and the bed would exist in this apartment, they would be happy. They do not go thereabouts or shit, I think that they urinate and the shit in the bed and then it was hiding itself under her. Jeka desinstalado recently the television of the room of being to place it in the room and not to have to go out of there. Nowadays the room of being and sofa is a dump of cupboard that they use to leave everything surplus of the room, there is nothing any more! Already for not commenting that the sound of the free chambers works one day and with an enormous delay of sound and then it stops working for three months. Painful! But, certainly, casahot is what is going to extract them of the ruin. Lol, shit! 

Dude, I don't even understand most of your posts but this is one funny post, lol!

• Upvote 3