Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

6 hours ago, sr71gn said:

It only takes him a few minutes to blow her away --He is Thor---This is probably a big reason he sticks with her--She cums fast and in a very man pleasing way--he went for about 15 minutes despite all the minute man talk and she came visibly 4 times--don't get much better than that for a voyeur like me

Screencast_2017-05-22.mp4  33   13.36 MB

He's going back to the way he was before. He was fine but turned into a minute man for a while there and the name stuck, Maybe it was when Sara first started cumming over, and he just couldn't control himself, He's giving it to her good now,

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

¿A dónde fueron?

Maybe some part of Russia or your house or something ... when they go out the door of the apartment there are no cameras, only those of some streets and those of the banks in case you want to dock some, but they are not usually voyeur cameras , Hahaha. It's a little Jabbath joke, they left the apartment.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Maybe some part of Russia or your house or something ... when they go out the door of the apartment there are no cameras, only those of some streets and those of the banks in case you want to dock some, but they are not usually voyeur cameras , Hahaha. It's a little Jabbath joke, they left the apartment.

Haha thx. @groomydid you hear what they were talking about?

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Jaja THX. @groomy se entero de lo que estaban hablando?

Hopefully he can clarify something, it would be very good! By the way, I think Jeka has been left with the desire to be able to give her two kisses farewell but she has only shocked his hand ... Rare custom in Russia ... in my country kisses on each cheek to women I do not know there

20 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Hopefully he can clarify something, it would be very good! By the way, I think Jeka has been left with the desire to be able to give her two kisses farewell but she has only shocked his hand ... Rare custom in Russia ... in my country kisses on each cheek to women I do not know there

In Russia sometimes even men kiss. It's not a gay thing it's a habit there.

• Upvote 1