Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

20 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Thanks for the link @Amy3. Fiddling with the timeline on my iPhone sucks.

It's my pleasrue. Glad it when to some use. ?

BTW, I know exactly what you mean. Damn phones! What browser do you use? I've been using Firefox lately. I liked Dolphin better but it started getting hijacked by ads so I had to ditch it. Firefox seems pretty stable so far.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, plum said:

Missed the Raya/Jeka session and the links don't work as I'm not currently a subscriber.. Damn!

Sorry plum! I don't make any recordings or I'd help you out.

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

It's my pleasrue. Glad it when to some use. ?

BTW, I know exactly what you mean. Damn phones! What browser do you use? I've been using Firefox lately. I liked Dolphin better but it started getting hijacked by ads so I had to ditch it. Firefox seems pretty stable so far.

I use firefox on all of my devices. Never had any problems and the sync works great.

The only thing that annoys me is when you open a new tab. You always have to tab on that blue bar below to make the new tab the active tab. Apple does not allow 3rd party browsers to do that by their own. But beside that, firefox is great.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Russ said:

I was complaining yesterday that Raya never does anything just lays around and then Jeka fucks her last night, now I wonder if Sara approves or disapproves.  

She's already chosing the right beer for her :biggrin:

• Upvote 1